• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos First Bolt action

austinjking

Private
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2010
MCAS Beaufort, SC
Found this online for under 1k, so I snatched it up!
Remington 700 SPS Tactical 20" barrel. Chambered in .308WIN. The scope is a Bushnell Banner, and a Harris Bipod is attached.

Re: First Bolt action

Now feed that thing some ammo and get out and shoot it.

some 168 federal match stuff will do you good. Also try some try some 175 federal match if its worth the money. Last box I got me was 175 federal stuff, about a week ago and paid 40.04 for it
shocked.gif
the 168 federal match should be some pretty decent in price.

Last I check they had 168 grain federal match on sale at midway for 24 dollars.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">some 168 federal match stuff will do you good. Also try some try some 175 federal match if its worth the money. Last box I got me was 175 federal stuff, about a week ago and paid 40.04 for it
shocked.gif
the 168 federal match should be some pretty decent in price.</div></div> youre buying from the wrong place.... www.Triadtactical.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KnabstrupperUSA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: winxp_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">some 168 federal match stuff will do you good. Also try some try some 175 federal match if its worth the money. Last box I got me was 175 federal stuff, about a week ago and paid 40.04 for it
shocked.gif
the 168 federal match should be some pretty decent in price.</div></div> youre buying from the wrong place.... www.Triadtactical.com </div></div>

Well for the 175 yes but I really needed to get some for the day and didnt have any way of ordering it to have it in a few hours
laugh.gif

But the 168 federal match I can get them here at Sportsman Warehouse(Sacramento, CA) for 19.99 a box which is really good price for match ammo.

i've got the same stick, but in a mcree stock. you won't be disappointed!!