• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos first build

chops

Private
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
my first build.

Manners T1
Stiller TAC30
Rock creek 5R M40 1-11:27 twist finished at 26inches
Timney trigger 2 pound pull
falcon 4-14 44mm ffp (till funds build up for a nightforce)
Harris bi-pod

tips the scale at 14.5 pounds

Re: first build

Congratulations! Nice build! Can't go wrong with that Falcon. I have one myself until I can get a NX or Leupold but for now, it's great for the money. Have fun!

Nice, I like it! How does it shoot?

Great looking gun congrats let us know how she shoots!

<span style="color: #FF0000">Official Falcon IS CRAP thread</span>. Search here to hear bad replies about Falcon scopes I not down grading them but just wanted to let you know you have a spectacular gun if it doesn't shoot as good as you think don't blame the gun blame the optics!

I hope you have good luck with it just being courteous!!

NF

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I know about the falcons having problems, this one I have now is a replacement for one that went down. So far the ffp version seems better made. will see how she shoots saturday.

Chad

i expect to see a one hole, 5 shot group out of that rifle
wink.gif
grin.gif

I know I know, working towards that goal. Really happy with the falcon, it's holding zero. CBS today was really close to center only 1/4 inch right.

Chad