• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos First coyote this year

Re: First coyote this year

Shot was just shy 200yds I couldn't get him any closer he started to get alittle skittish for some reason so I figured I better take the shot.

Gun specs:
POF lower
Geissele super dynamic enhanced trigger
Vltor VIS upper
Noveske 16" recon barrel
Young NM bolt & carrier
Magpul CTR stock, AFG & mags
GG&G BUIS
Atlas V8 bipod Larue QD mount
Larue SPR-1.5 mount
Nightforce 2.5-10x24 MRAD mildot
Charley Drizzle cat tail
Original Ergo grip
KNS anti-rotational pins
PRI gas buster CH with Badger Tac latch
Noveske KX3
Custome T.A.B sling
Paint by Area 419 firearms (jonaddis84 here on hide)
Shooting 69gn SMK's.............I think that's everything

Nice kill, good pic and badass rifle you put together. Paint scheme looks real good.

What twist barrel is it? I recently got a 16" 1:7 Nov N4 and want to shoot heavier bullets than I do with my 1:9. I'm guessing yours likes the 69's and wondering what the rate is on yours.

I shoot the 77 SMKs out of my 18" 1:7 Nove and it shoots lights out. the 77s are mean on the deer and yotes.

Hopefully we will get some to come in tomorrow. Ill be bringing the .284. She may be big and heavy but she needs to get some blood on her stat!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice kill, good pic and badass rifle you put together. Paint scheme looks real good.

What twist barrel is it? I recently got a 16" 1:7 Nov N4 and want to shoot heavier bullets than I do with my 1:9. I'm guessing yours likes the 69's and wondering what the rate is on yours.</div></div>

1:7

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully we will get some to come in tomorrow. Ill be bringing the .284. She may be big and heavy but she needs to get some blood on her stat!</div></div>

Hell yea! I might not even carry a gun just call for you. Pressures on
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: firemarshall27</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully we will get some to come in tomorrow. Ill be bringing the .284. She may be big and heavy but she needs to get some blood on her stat!</div></div>

Hell yea! I might not even carry a gun just call for you. Pressures on
smile.gif
</div></div>

I wouldnt recommend that if you want them dead...at least from what Ive heard
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: arkansashntr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What fox pro caller is that?</div></div>

looks like an FX5 but could be mistaken

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: arkansashntr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What fox pro caller is that?</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: arkansashntr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What fox pro caller is that?</div></div>

looks like an FX5 but could be mistaken</div></div>

Correct FX5