• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First Gen Impact 737R AICS Cut Help

bigjake83

Golden Shellback
Minuteman
  • May 19, 2013
    Southern Idaho
    Good evening,

I've been out of the Bolt Gun game for a loooong time and I have just recently picked up Stuteville Impact (non AW) 6.5 Creedmoor Build that is cut for the older AICS single stack mags I was hoping to order a few before she lands at my FFL.

Stuteville Precision Impact 737 action

Manners Custom T4A stock (standard fill) with Mini-Chassis DBM, Sykes Clutch, 1.25” straight barrel channel, Ingenuity Gun Works Adjustarail (includes barricade blocks and Picatinny rail adapter)
    IMG_2111 (1).jpg

IMG_2113 (1).jpg

I'm not quite sure which ones to order out of these two?
    Screenshot_20240329_201644_Chrome.jpg

Now once that's clarified, I've seen several different offerings like the MDT and also some polymer option as well.

For those of you that are running this same action, what other than AI Brand mags have you had success with?

Thanks in advance.

Jake

Whatever you get, get it with out the binder plate. I like the MDT metal mags when I did run the AICS patter mags. But have since switched to AW mags in my impact (aw cut)

Whatever you get, get it with out the binder plate. I like the MDT metal mags when I did run the AICS patter mags. But have since switched to AW mags in my impact (aw cut)

I've been told that by others as well about the binder plates.. I believe that's what the p/n 29527 is.

Reactions: Krob95
    I have owned and ran every aics mag out there through multiple impact actions. The best ones by far are the new 5 rib from mdt. They are flawless. We can't get them to miss feed. Have both binder and non binder plate versions. They only aics mags worth buying IMO.

Wait

You have an impact too?!??

1711842060518.gif