• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes First high(er) end glass

wakeboarder4402

Private
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2011
Kalifornia
Well, after a couple weeks worth of research, I think I have decided on a Viper PST 6-24 SFP in Mil/Mil for my Tikka. Last issue, who to buy from? I would like to support a Hide member, so what are your opinions/experiences (pricing, customer service, etc)? I appreciate any and all help.

Re: First high(er) end glass

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mjh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott at Liberty Optics </div></div>

+1, Great Service from Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 4ester</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mjh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott at Liberty Optics </div></div>

+1, Great Service from Scott </div></div>

+1 if he's got in in stock. Scott is a good guy.

I've gone to Camera Land for my last couple Vortex's and couldn't be happier.

One vote for CS Tactical, Mike is a great guy to do business with. You won't regret it.

I read bad things about Optics Planet the day after I had ordered my PST from them. Then their bad service had it at my door 2 days later. In stock and 3 days to ship.

Looks like Scott with Liberty found himself another customer. Thanks for all of the feedback guys. Looking forward to getting this mounted up and seeing what I am capable of with some better glass.