• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes First Kid on the Block, *NF Hi Rev*

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Two Nightforce Scopes arrived today with the Hi Rev turrets,

10 mils per turn
    NFHiRev-1.jpg

NFHiRev-2.jpg

I can't wait to mount them and go... Turrets feel great, clicks are nicely spaced, and very audible and there is no chance of missing a click or going over it.

How awesome is this...

Re: First Kid on the Block, *NF Hi Rev*

Lucky bastage! You always get the coolest toys first. Is there going to be a right up on this after you get done abusing it?

When the time is right, but I do have both a F1 3-15X and regular NXS 5-22X each with 10 Mils per turn.

Nightforce isn't going to release something just because... it has to be perfect. No backpedaling allowed, at least that is what they told me.

If you don't have time to review two scopes in a timely manner, I'd be happy to help you out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many full revs does the turret have? </div></div>

2.9083333 revs elev and 1.745 revs wind..........duh!
    laugh.gif

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DebosDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a great move by NF, I am planning on sending my mil/mil back for this mod with zero stops soon! </div></div>

Definitely. Improvements like this are a direct reflection of listening to the end user.

I wonder if the big green Leupold machine will ever catch up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DebosDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a great move by NF, I am planning on sending my mil/mil back for this mod with zero stops soon! </div></div> Wow. That's cool. I had no idea Nightforce offered this. Thanks for the info.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you don't have time to review two scopes in a timely manner, I'd be happy to help you out. </div></div>

LOL! Ditto...

Mike @ CST

CST-NF.001.jpg

Looks as good as I thought it would. Now just waiting on the call from CS Tactical for mine.

Oh my goodness in my rush, I almost forgot to show you all...

NFHiRev3.jpg

LINES !

Under the turret as many have asked with the Zero Stop Feature !

Definitely going to need the retrofit, I'm also glad to see they added the lines.

It works exactly the same, except it is completely different ...

You'll have less <span style="font-style: italic"> finger fatigue </span> by only having to turn the turret a little.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When the time is right, but I do have both a F1 3-15X and regular NXS 5-22X each with 10 Mils per turn.

Nightforce isn't going to release something just because... it has to be perfect. No backpedaling allowed, at least that is what they told me. </div></div>

Then I guess I'm ok with waiting a couple more weeks or so. Congrats, Frank. At least it's good to know there are a couple out there and mine is getting close!

Is NF coming out with "Hi Rev" for their MOA scopes? Is so, how many MOAs to each click and revolution?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vkc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is NF coming out with "Hi Rev" for their MOA scopes? Is so, how many MOAs to each click and revolution?</div></div>

Much talked about around shot show... 20 MOA in case you missed it:

NightforceHiSpeedAdj.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 110len</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If only they had a front focal 5.5-22 .....</div></div>

+1 but I'm going to have to wait and see what the price point is.

Nice! For the guys talking about retrofitting, any idea on the cost to go to these turrets with the 0.1mrad per click from the .25moa?

Thanks,

-BM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh my goodness in my rush, I almost forgot to show you all...

NFHiRev3.jpg

LINES !

Under the turret as many have asked with the Zero Stop Feature ! </div></div>

They did it outstanding...

Mike @ CST