• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing First pig after long stalk...

Jim the Plumber

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Of foliage to entice him into point blank range
laugh.gif

MK-1 with a Gemtec and a 300 BLK, also with a Gemtec for an un-needed back up. One round of Rem 22LR Yellow Jacket to the brain did the deed.

photobucket-1234-1341024401428.jpg

Re: First pig after long stalk...

Does not have to be hunting to be good eating.

Like Mike says "it aint dying on it's own"

This is only okay with me if they are going to eat it. Otherwise make it a challenge.

This is the equivalent of dieing while having sex...gotta be the best way to go.

Who is this Shyla character? Dirty boots, bluejeans, pistols w/ suppressors, a knife, and a "go get it" attitude. I am speachless
laugh.gif

Thanks for sharing, Jim. Good stuff. Looking forward to some Dinner Pics
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Colt West</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His daughter.... </div></div>
Yep, and I'd say the "Monroe Doctrine" applies. A.K.A.: <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">"Don't cross that line!"</span></span>

Looks like that pig has been eating good with all that fat. Your making want to fire up the smoker.