• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

First post, First Bolt action

firefoot11

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2011
Virginia
Ive had/have AR's and pistols,figured it was time to get a bolt action to see what all the fuss was about.Really enjoying it so far.Now it's not as nice as some on her but i like it.
700 ltr 308
elite 4200
B&C A5 stock(lil heavy but good for benchrest)
wyatts bottom metal
pic is a 5 shot group 100 yrds
guns170.jpg
5shotgroup.jpg

Re: First post, First Bolt action

WOW that's a long mag! I've had a few LTRs and they all shot great. Nice stick, and a good looking dog to boot
smile.gif

Yeah didnt realize that wyatts 10 rnd was 2 foot long.lol
looking for a 5 every one is out of stock.

Curious why didn't you go with one of the standard ones off here with the ACIS mags?
Just wondering if there is indeed a reason this DBM may be better in some case.
Chad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chad3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Curious why didn't you go with one of the standard ones off here with the ACIS mags?
Just wondering if there is indeed a reason this DBM may be better in some case.
Chad </div></div>

It might be because Wyatts doesnt require any milling to use in the B&C A5. Plug and play.

Nice looking rifle, and even better looking group. How do you like the stock, and the detachable mag system? I ask because I am in the market for both.

Your Hooked Now, open another credit card.

at the time didnt know about the ones on here, but it did fit well,i do like the small mag release on the inside of guard.I dont know if it is any better or worse.I do wish that i would
have got the 5rnd,but now ive got 2 mags though

I like both wanted a mcmillan stock but couldn't find one under 20 weeks backorder,the bell carlson is a great fit adjustments are nice. i would order another one.

Nice rig! I've got the same stock on order, been waiting a month for it so far.