• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk First PRS Rifle build 6mm Dasher or Creedmoor? Need Help

Seems like the 6 creed guys are sure representing in here! I shoot Dasher and have been for a while. Just ordered another blank to get the next barrel ready. If you are starting from scratch, I'd go Dasher hands down. Factory ammo is something that's always thrown out there and if you dont plan on reloading by all means dont pick Dasher. The fireforming/hydroforming isnt that big of a deal and if it is to you just buy some already done. MDT BR mags work great and I've also ran my dasher with AW mags unmodified in both a Mausingfield and TL3. I read a lot on accurateshooter and that's what made me go Dasher several years ago, it's also the reason I have a straight 284. They've dominated F-class for a reason.
I realize this thread is a little long in the tooth but, you made mention of running AW mags in a Mausingfield with no modification.
If you could confirm & elaborate on running the AW mags in the Mausingfield I would be greatfull.