• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing First Speed Goat

Doug S

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2007
Austin, Texas
North Texas
First speed goat.300 yards, GAP 7WSM, Thunder Beast, IOR
xqcirr.jpg

180 grain Berger VLD hunting-Damn thats a clean hole. Looks like a hole saw. We fried the backstrap that evening and ate like kings.
339r4p1.jpg

Re: First Speed Goat

Congrats. Antelope are fun.

My second favorite part of the first picture is the can. The first is definitely your facial expression
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug@Blackhawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a picture of the 3 shot group at 300 yards Doug and I did during load development for his trip
2a7fuv4.jpg
</div></div>

How, in good conscience, could you send a man into the field with results like that. I'm not sure how you live with yourself......

Just kidding, that's some great shooting.

Do they taste like chicken?

Cheers,
Breeze

Looks like the work prior to the trip paid off. Nice shooting and good job on the goat!

Nice job! GAP rifles absolutely rule! Chasing speed goats is about as good as it gets...

Wow, great pronghorn and story on the rifle.

My favorite North AMerican hunt. The spotting and stalking these critters can be a real challenge. Getting busted by those great eyes of theirs is frustrating, but fun.