• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First Surgeon, NOT my last. Pics*

TexasMade

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2013
Lubbock, TX
August 23 2013 021.jpgAugust 23 2013 022.jpgAugust 23 2013 023.jpgAugust 23 2013 024.jpg

Well got my Surgeon out for a test drive today! Love the rifle. The only problem is now all I want is custom made, I'm spoiled! The really good group is 3 shots at 100 yards, the other group was just shooting quickly and letting the barrel heat up some to see if P.O.I would shift and it seemed to hold accuracy just fine (10 shot group). I got some more testing to do. The ammo was just old reloads I had made for my savage. I may do some ladder testing, but then again it seems to shoot great. Time will tell, the main thing is I broke her in, and she quit fouling around the 9th round!

Thanks guys! It's a 24 inch barrel. Surefire muzzle break. Jewell Trigger. 6.5 creedmoor. Velocity was 2832 on average with my hand loads. 140 Amax

Looks like you have a sweet shooter on your hands, I'm debating between a Surgeon, Defiance or BAT for my first build

They are all awesome, I only own surgeon and stiller custom actions. Like them both. I like surgeon quite a bit more though.