• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First time order from PowderValley

blaster

Private
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2004
Ann Arbor Michigan
I ordered some powder from PowderValley website Dec 20. They sent me email with copy of order.Web site says orders shippedstarting Jan 3. Do they send you email when order is shipped with tracking number like Brownells and do they use UPS or FEDEX? Thanks

Re: First time order from PowderValley

Yes, they will send you an email notification when your order ships with the tracking information.

They use both Fedex and UPS. My last order came in three seperate boxes; two Fed one UPS.

PV is an excellent company. When I received this order, some was for a friend. I put it in my shop and didn't bother to open until he came by a few days later to pick up. He had ordered an eight pounder of Clays, but they shipped a four pounder (and charged for eight). I called the next day and a very nice lady said she would check it out. She called later and asked what lot number I received. A few days later I got another four pounder.

PV uses both FedEx and UPS. FedEx almost always requires a signature where UPS it is 50/50.

Been doing business with PV 8 years now and will continue to do so.

Go back to their website. They have a banner flying on their homepage that says shipping is heavily delayed due to overwhelming demand. If you haven't received your goods nor a confirmation, this is likely the reason why. But they are gtg.

If only all companies were aa good as PV.

I find them right up there at the top and other companies could take a hint from them on how to take care of their customers.

Been ordering from PV for years, never had an issue. Their CS is top notch. I rarely order my components elsewhere. They are really good about keeping their website updated. Last summer I would check their site daily to see when the latest shipment of Zero bullets came in. If they are out of components, just check back daily as they update their site frequently.

They are usually pretty quick on the shipping too. Before all this panic buying, they would ship orders same day.