• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First transgender Army Officer arrested....

Apparently it’s en vogue…

Anyone remember Reality Winner?

The Bernie supporter who leaked TS info?

Yeah, lefty-ness is a mental health disorder

Screenshot_20221001-095550_Chrome.jpg

Yeah he goes a bit far but sadly the point is correct.

I understand the premise but calling them stupid? I know two navy nukes that are doing quite well for themselves and will have a future afterwards. Plenty of benefits to do your 4-6 and get out.

I understand the premise but calling them stupid? I know two navy nukes that are doing quite well for themselves and will have a future afterwards. Plenty of benefits to do your 4-6 and get out.

What will be the future in nukes afterward?

Seems to me in the new world the only use for nukes will be on unstable platforms intended to go into harms way. You won't be coming home with the satisfaction of career that you were part of powering a city and giving it life.

I understand the do what you are told need of the military but that should never come at the expense of common sense. In the heat of combat a private can not be allowed to question an order but in the calm of peace when you are coerced into doing and believing things you know to be unlawful and against good order than you should reassess if you want to go into that environment.

Take a look at what we see in the military.

If you like what you see join.

If you question how any of this increases your survivability, chance of completing mission, or perhaps you disagree with the chosen course of political policy than seriously go do something else.

Participating in the military, now more than ever is an extension of the vote Dominion can not control.

A person in the military currently, more so than at any other time, is the means for policy implementation.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
What will be the future in nukes afterward?

Seems to me in the new world the only use for nukes will be on unstable platforms intended to go into harms way. You won't be coming home with the satisfaction of career that you were part of powering a city and giving it life.

I understand the do what you are told need of the military but that should never come at the expense of common sense. In the heat of combat a private can not be allowed to question an order but in the calm of peace when you are coerced into doing and believing things you know to be unlawful and against good order than you should reassess if you want to go into that environment.

Take a look at what we see in the military.

If you like what you see join.

If you question how any of this increases your survivability, chance of completing mission, or perhaps you disagree with the chosen course of political policy than seriously go do something else.

Participating in the military, now more than ever is an extension of the vote Dominion can not control.

A person in the military currently, more so than at any other time, is the means for policy implementation.

You're assuming and predicting. We don't know what the future holds. Free college, discounts, training, salary etc. Not a bad gig for four years. This might be a topic we have to agree to disagree. Just my opinion.

Does anyone know just what the actual fuck the military is preparing for? Cause I don’t think it’s war.