• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First trip out with Muzzle brakes and more Beast brake

anubismp

Private
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2009
Western WA
I picked up a muzzle brake for my 338 LM and just wanted to share my experience with it. Its a Muzzle Brakes and More 2 piece BEAST brake and it is simply amazing. I slid in behind my DTA and prepped for what I'd been lead to believe would be bowel shaking recoil and instead was slightly pushed by what felt like a 308. I just finished shooting my SCAR 17 so please don't consider this an exaggeration. I would compare it as being the same or perhaps slightly more recoil than the Scar. What a fantastic piece of kit especially for the price. I also appreciate that MBM has a brake threaded for my DTA as its not the most common. If you are in the market for a brake I'd check these out. I'm not associated with them in anyway besides obviously being a customer but heres a link.

http://muzzlebrakesandmore.com...elf_Timed_Brakes.php

Nathan makes really nicely done brakes and his prices are surprisingly low. I would encourage anyone considering a new brake to check out his before they buy.

Reactions: gnochi
My son is running the 3 port beast on his 6.5 Creedmore RPR. It doesn't move at all. If I ever go to a brake for matches, this is the one I would buy.

I have one of his 5 port super beast brakes on my 300WM and it’s incredible. 220 grain bullets with less recoil than my 140 grain 6.5! I just went to find his site to buy another and it looks like it’s down at the moment. Hope he’s still around and selling his brakes