• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Five Shot Group,... OK, it was a 6PPC,... :D

blurry6

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2008
WA, USA
Here's a five-shot group I shot today,... Yeah, it was only at 100-yards, and it was a 6PPC, which is almost (exactly) like cheating, but I was pretty happy with it
laugh.gif

Ryan

Re: Five Shot Group,... OK, it was a 6PPC,... :D

OH! it was 0.015 MOA,... in case you're interested
wink.gif

Thats pretty sweet, I would deffinately be happy with a result like that

nice shooting is that 150 thou or 15 thou you have it written up as 15 thou? that would be a world reccord. you have shot a screamer either way nice shooting.

Ahh! You're right. Please excuse my meaty fingers typing on this dainty keyboard. Yeah, it's a typo. I measured it again and it's really 0.16-MOA,... which still makes me happy! Thanks for the heads-up.

Ryan

Bart's 65gr Boat Tails

wish i could shoot my .308 like that....

Hah! Definitely BENCH! If you guys get a chance to shoot a really accurate bench gun, do it - it's another world! It's like taking a crash course in wind reading. The gun will drill a ragged hole all day long so achieving accuracy is up to the shooters' ability to pick his wind condition and wait for it before each shot,... it's fun!

Nice shooting, nothing like small groups to make a guys day!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blurry6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hah! Definitely BENCH! If you guys get a chance to shoot a really accurate bench gun, do it - it's another world! It's like taking a crash course in wind reading. The gun will drill a ragged hole all day long so achieving accuracy is up to the shooters' ability to pick his wind condition and wait for it before each shot,... it's fun!</div></div>

Never actually had a bench to shoot from, I found the rests too expensive!