• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Fixed blade ejector

S

Surgikill

I have been searching and have yet to find an after market tactical action with a fixed blade ejector. I am going to be building a 6br and was going to use a cz action for this reason and others but may change my mind.

Sent from GS3 Synergy

The push feed actions like the FN or the mod 70 winchesters have the old style claw extractor and blade ejector.

I have been searching and have yet to find an after market tactical action with a fixed blade ejector. I am going to be building a 6br and was going to use a cz action for this reason and others but may change my mind.

Sent from GS3 Synergy

Ask and you shall receive. Bring your Visa.

Dakota Arms Scimitar from LRI in 260 Remington:

DSC_0146.jpg

LRI's Overwatch Magnum in 300-338 Lapua Magnum:

DSC_0080.jpg

Non Rotating extractor
Blade eject
Magazine fed from Sako TRG magazines
True Cone breech. No extractor cuts like Winnies
3 pos safety
Open architecture trigger
EDM raceways
Gun drilled/honed bore center
Pinned lug
Pinned base
Control Round Feeding
Super RARE. 5x Scimitars in civilian hands
Ooper Ooper Super rare. Only one Overwatch Magnum

Just a glimpse of what's possible. . . :)

I believe Kelby's makes a ejector they call a TG, it is not a normal spring style but is incorporated into a lug and is considered mechanical, never seen one myself.
Joe

Ask and you shall receive. Bring your Visa.

Dakota Arms Scimitar from LRI in 260 Remington:

Non Rotating extractor
Blade eject
Magazine fed from Sako TRG magazines
True Cone breech. No extractor cuts like Winnies
3 pos safety
Open architecture trigger
EDM raceways
Gun drilled/honed bore center
Pinned lug
Pinned base
Control Round Feeding
Super RARE. 5x Scimitars in civilian hands
Ooper Ooper Super rare. Only one Overwatch Magnum

Just a glimpse of what's possible. . . :)

Anymore pictures on just the action?

What kind of money are we talking about?

Can the action use AICS or AW mags?

Honestly, even though the panda doesn't have a fixed blade ejector, it is a damn nice action.

I believe Kelby's makes a ejector they call a TG, it is not a normal spring style but is incorporated into a lug and is considered mechanical, never seen one myself.
Joe

They do, named after an employee Tom Griffin who came up with the idea. I have a couple of Panda's with them and they work well. Like any fixed ejector you have to get used to them if you are used to a spring type ejector. They are also offered in the Atlas, Kelbly's Remington clone.

Kelbly Rifles
http://www.kelbly.com/articles-brochures/articles/supershoot-articles/PS Sept 2009 super shoot.pdf
http://www.kelbly.com/articles-brochures/brochures/Kelbly2011Catalog.pdf

Last edited: