• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Fixed power nightforce?

hammerfest05

Private
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2013
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Am I the only one that would like to see a fixed power nightforce? I have nothing against variable scopes. I have plenty variable and a few fixed optics. I really appreciate a solid fixed scope for certain applications. I just feel NF could put out a tough as nails 10x or other at a reduced price point compared to variables. It also seems Le/mil community might jump aboard. What say you?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Am I the only one that would like to see a fixed power nightforce? I have nothing against variable scopes. I have plenty variable and a few fixed optics. I really appreciate a solid fixed scope for certain applications. I just feel NF could put out a tough as nails 10x or other at a reduced price point compared to variables. It also seems Le/mil community might jump aboard. What say you?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I too would like to see a fixed Nightforce. I asked them a few weeks ago and they said they had no plans at this time for one. I think they could give the competition a run for there money.