• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FL not playing around anymore with rioters

Sniperwannabee

CWO
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Changes every 4 years

say what you want about Florida but they are the forefront of handling rioters, glad I voted for him

C07D12B2-E882-4F96-8CD0-0CD0E30581B1.jpeg

Last edited:
    It's a helluva thing when we have to resort to not only common sense, but gawd damn laws that are already on the books and have been for like EVER. Better late than never for SOMEONE to step the fuck up and grab this shit show by the horns, cuz the way we're going, it ain't gonna be pretty before to long. I really hope other States, including mine, come out and lay down the gauntlet.

Hi,

Now just include protection of civilians under the same enhancement umbrella as LEO in regards to being hit, attacked, etc etc.

Does that Sheriff have Parkinson's or something? Both his hands shake pretty bad when putting those pictures up....

Sincerely,
    Theis

Probably shaking mad like most of us have been for fucking months!! If not, then don't schedule range day for me with him. :LOL:

And couldn't agree more. EVERYBODY should be subject to this.

It's nice to see a state take a clear and definitive stance on this tyranny that is masquerading as a fight for "equality"

Of course they will likely be called racist by the "equality movement" for not standing by and allowing the looting and destruction of their community. It won't matter that he gave examples of what is protesting vs what is violence. It's essentially give us what we want or you're a racist.

It is certainly nice no see that there are still some out there that haven't let the crazies scare them away from enforcing what is right regardless of how they will be labeled. Most importantly is the governor standing behind the guys that will have to be dealing with this in the streets.

The question is, who will this new found power be wielded against. We are constantly seeing a blind eye being turned towards the crimes committed by these rioting mobs, and anyone who doesn't submit to their beating, killing, or their property being destroyed is charged. I don't think more laws will fix the problem. We already have laws against everything they are doing.

Grady Judd doesn’t play. Wife is from Polk County where he’s at. You should look up some of his responses to the media. I sure wish all other sheriffs would be more like him. Though I can’t complain about my sheriff.

Here’s a few examples for anyone who wants to see a few good quotes. My favorite one is when a reporter asked why they shot at the suspect 110 times hitting him 68 times and his response was well I imagine it was only 68 times because we ran out of bullets. Definitely not PC.

The question is, who will this new found power be wielded against. We are constantly seeing a blind eye being turned towards the crimes committed by these rioting mobs, and anyone who doesn't submit to their beating, killing, or their property being destroyed is charged. I don't think more laws will fix the problem. We already have laws against everything they are doing.

Rhetorical? You know full and well just who all these news laws/rules will be used against.

I hope the RICO laws he describes help slow Soros down.
    Soros has purchased the election of the last 2 9th circuit prosecutors here
    (Orange/Osceola county, Fl), and Soros funds the traveling riot mob.

It's a helluva thing when we have to resort to not only common sense, but gawd damn laws that are already on the books and have been for like EVER. Better late than never for SOMEONE to step the fuck up and grab this shit show by the horns, cuz the way we're going, it ain't gonna be pretty before to long. I really hope other States, including mine, come out and lay down the gauntlet.

youre correct, and i wonder also if, they had a bad prediction on where things were going and what was going to transpire next w the elections coming soon.
    its nipped in the bud now, im thankful. hopefully other states will follow

Reactions: lash and 1J04
    Make rioting, looting, assault, threatening in any way shape or form a capital offense regardless of who it is against.

Throwing any object at a peace officer consider it attempted murder. Mandatory death penalty
    I’m sure this post is somewhat tongue-in-cheek but;

We don’t need any more laws. Just because you think it benefits your side of the aisle now doesn’t mean it won’t be used for purposes you deem unacceptable in the future. In fact, I would almost guarantee it. There are more than enough laws against destroying property, assaulting people, & disturbing the peace to bury anyone for a very long time if any officers and DA’s could do their fucking job correctly

Sorry, rant over...

Hi,

Now just include protection of civilians under the same enhancement umbrella as LEO in regards to being hit, attacked, etc etc.

Does that Sheriff have Parkinson's or something? Both his hands shake pretty bad when putting those pictures up....

Sincerely,
    Theis
    are you a good public speaker?

If you want to strike a blow against antifa, just go do it.

Be smart about it. The playbooks are out there for anyone who wants to know.

The dark night is your friend,

Sorry 1J but WA is a lost cause West of I-5 (exce
    This is very true anywhere west of the cascades is a lost cause, all of my kids are stuck there except my oldest son, guess he is the smartest of the bunch kind of takes after dad.:cool: If we can manage to get Loren Culp elected governor things might have a chance to change.

Hi,

Sincerely,
    Theis

I resemble that remark. I'm fine with all my peers, I'm fine with talking to the CEO (governor), I'm even fine talking to an auditorium of 500 people, but put a camera in my face and I fall apart.

If I had to be on camera proposing to my wife, I'd still be single. (where was the camera crew when you needed them... just kidding hun) :)

Huh, what took 6+ months to figure this shit out? Maybe it hasn’t been 6 months, but it feels like longer. Id be surprised if any of those new laws get used

They should of stated that is you loot the next thing that would happen is that you will become a "leaker" and you will be ticketed for any dripping of blood on the city sidewalks.

Grady Judd doesn’t play. Wife is from Polk County where he’s at. You should look up some of his responses to the media. I sure wish all other sheriffs would be more like him. Though I can’t complain about my sheriff.

Here’s a few examples for anyone who wants to see a few good quotes. My favorite one is when a reporter asked why they shot at the suspect 110 times hitting him 68 times and his response was well I imagine it was only 68 times because we ran out of bullets. Definitely not PC.

I remember that when it happened. Classic Grady. No longer live in the area; but, a friend sent me this in the mail

Attachments

• gradyShirt - Copy.jpg
      gradyShirt - Copy.jpg
      425.2 KB · Views: 30
    • Love
    Reactions: ACW39

ABOUT DAM TIME sad its only in Florida mean while in porland the governor and senator are still playing with them self in the corner and Chicago millions of citizens are terrorized by a few thousand snowflakes . lol

Probably shaking mad like most of us have been for fucking months!! If not, then don't schedule range day for me with him. :LOL:

And couldn't agree more. EVERYBODY should be subject to this.
    Agreed. I just don't see where we have an organization for "US". Join a militia? YMMV. Republicans? Dumbocrat lite. NRA? starting to wonder...
    We all look at this mess, and shake our heads in disbelief, but then don't do anything. I'm pointing the finger at myself too. feel like I got to much to lose at this point. Maybe I'm kidding myself. But if this shitshow keeps going the way its going, this country, as we know it, is over.

With the laws in place that already covering this crap, why would we think that putting more unenforced laws on the books is going to make a difference. It all sounds good in theory, but is it any more than another dog & pony show?

Reactions: 308pirate
    Well, there is my county...

Gray's Harbor ain't like the rest of WA.

Nor Pacific County, Lewis County, Wahkiakum County, the list goes on, but King and Pierce have ultimately fucked up the entire State.

I remember that when it happened. Classic Grady. No longer live in the area; but, a friend sent me this in the mail

wife’s family still lives there, and we’re up by Jax in st Johns county, but visit often. I always enjoy the phone calls from her parents when Grady J does something. From my gatherings over the years, he is really well liked and that the only real City opposition was some guy on the county school board and he was just voted off because of his outspoken antics against Grady J.

Make rioting, looting, assault, threatening in any way shape or form a capital offense regardless of who it is against.

Throwing any object at a peace officer consider it attempted murder. Mandatory death penalty

I would have bet my last In'n'Out or Five Guys burger that something this dumb could only have been posted my armorpoulry or that loon PMSclaine. It seems the election is bringing out the Dumbs in force.

Honestly,

we get hot under the collar over cops who carry out highly biased and unconstitutional arrests against people who want nothing more than to defend their home and hearth and then folks who must be self-lobotomized, post this shit...

Yes, please Sean, let's do something that would totally escalate ANY AND ALL resistance to unconstitutional police action to the level of zero sum games. That can only be a good idea...

Where the hell is that damned meteorite...?

<iframe width="968" height="545" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Haha
    Reactions: Sniperwannabee
    <iframe width="965" height="546" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Love
    Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    I would have bet my last In'n'Out or Five Guys burger that something this dumb could only have been posted my armorpoulry or that loon PMSclaine. It seems the election is bringing out the Dumbs in force.

Honestly,

we get hot under the collar over cops who carry out highly biased and unconstitutional arrests against people who want nothing more than to defend their home and hearth and then folks who must be self-lobotomized, post this shit...

Yes, please Sean, let's do something that would totally escalate ANY AND ALL resistance to unconstitutional police action to the level of zero sum games. That can only be a good idea...

Where the hell is that damned meteorite...?

In'n'Out? Five Guys? You're a sick POS.

Look Karen, Sean might be an idiot, but he's "our" idiot, so STFU. Now why don't you take you and your cum breath, and don't forget to take your favorite Sphincter Muscle(@The D ) with you, and crawl back to whatever shithole you spawned from and save us from your pathetic attempt to assimilate. And bathe for krist sake. You smell like Maser.