• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Flamethrowers

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    Yes, flamethrowers. They do have practical applications. AFAIK, they are still legal in most of the free states right now. With that said, I'll post something new that I found to light up this thread.

They have been placed under drones to create fire breaks and perform controlled burns. Very cool and highly effective in certain conditions, but I always wonder about people using them for nefarious purposes. Things like this are a toy until you gotta call the FD to put out your fuck up.

They have been placed under drones to create fire breaks and perform controlled burns. Very cool and highly effective in certain conditions, but I always wonder about people using them for nefarious purposes. Things like this are a toy until you gotta call the FD to put out your fuck up.

Reactions: lariat
    Pointless toy, but I guess bonus points for entertainment value.

Having fun isn't necessarily pointless besides it can be detached from the AR-15 and another grip/handle can be used to control it.

Destroying wasp nests, large areas of invasive plants or weeds and creating fire breaks are a few uses that I can think of.

I have handled/used the standard Pulsefire, with the 3gal backpack upgrade and without.

Force. Multiplier.

It's pretty amazing; moths don't stand a chance from 25-40'. Sent 100LL through it, and the heat coming from anywhere it sprayed was amazing.

Too rich for my blood; I'd rather have ammo. But a super neat tool for those pesky riot.....ummmm.....moths. brown tail moths. Yup, that's it.

Reactions: Longshot231