• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Flip up Cover sizes for a Vortex Viper...

Sandhog308

Petty Officer of the Hide
Minuteman
  • May 14, 2020
    Between the Ozark and Ouachitas
    PST Gen 2 rifle scope ? Both the Ocular and Objective ? Have the scope inbound, thought/figured they would be included. Not going to pay $60.00 ish bucks for Vortex ....Need the sizes before ordering.
    Thanks in advance

I cant seem to keep from breaking a couple of the Butler Creek covers each year; have yet to break a Vortex. YMMV. What size PST Gen II?

I just got one of these for my PST 5-25 for less that you can get a butler creek cap. The eyepiece is harder to find cheaper than $20, but who are you paying $30 apiece for them?

I just got one of these for my PST 5-25 for less that you can get a butler creek cap. The eyepiece is harder to find cheaper than $20, but who are you paying $30 apiece for them?

[/QUOTE
    Is
    Vortex is out of flip caps , their price are $30.00 a cap

Good deal man. All my scopes get these since they are rugged, warrantied, and they work.

Good deal man. All my scopes get these since they are rugged, warrantied, and they work.

Seems like they ... Vortex, would include them , although I get their rea$oning.
    Cabela charged sales tax , free shipping after $50.00. My subtotal was like $49.63 😩
    Got my gf some sound protection to avoid shipping 🙈