• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Flip up scope cover for Nighforce F1?

awkwardninja

Private
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2013
Does anyone have a suggestion for a decent flip-up scope cover for the Nightforce F1? Buying the scope made me poor so it would be great if the covers were affordable, but I'd also like it to be nice enough for a Nightforce. I haven't found much info on the subject so I'm not sure if it's a bad idea to buy a cheapo flip-up scope cover for a nice optic. Thanks!

What happened to the bikini cover that comes with it?
You can buy Butler Creek & it'll serve you well.

Butler Creek are good if avoid cold climates. They tend to get brittle when below freezing. I don't like bikini caps unless I tie them to the rings, so they won't get lost!

Thanks! I still have the bikini cover, but want some flip-ups for the future. i figure they might come in handy if I ever do a tactical precision match and it's raining