• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Florida Babe (Redundant, yes) kills home invader!

Queequeg

Door Man
Minuteman
May 16, 2008
Florida, Hillsborough county
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/22/arm.../#ixzz1HNTXyuWL

Brown1.JPG

Not crazy about her choice of fiance but as I was taken, she had few choices. In any case, she done good! The neighborhood this couple resides in is about as crime free as one can imagine. Clearly, they were caught completely by surprise. She thought the cute knock (Shave and a haircut, two bits) on the door was a friend and opened the door to the nightmare that followed.

This story finally got my brother in law motivated to arm himself, much to Mrs. Q's worry, as he's her only brother...

Anyway, Friday he joins me in a familiarization range trip. .22 Revolvers and pistols to start. Then some .38, .357 and 9mm. Possibly something bigger.

The main thing I'll stress is the notion that owning a gun is just the beginning of a whole new set of obligations and responsibilities and doesn't make one any safer without accepting that.

Re: Florida Babe (Redundant, yes) kills home invader!

good morning Q. Seems like Mr Hill had some longstanding problems. She resolved them for him.

In the chest, back, leg, and <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">groin</span></span>.

article-1368677-0B48A6F200000578-757_634x434.jpg

home-invasion-folo0000_rdax_676x456.jpg

meghan_0456_jxd_web_pink_a.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Not crazy about her choice of fiance but as I was taken, she had few choices. </div></div>

Don't kid yourself, QQ.
You couldn't compete with a 42 year old arborist on your best day.
They even have their own day on the calendar.
smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Not crazy about her choice of fiance but as I was taken, she had few choices. </div></div>

Don't kid yourself, QQ.
You couldn't compete with a 42 year old arborist on your best day.
They even have their own day on the calendar.
smirk.gif
</div></div>

He's a pussy.

While he plays with wood, I cut it, hammer it, screw it, pry it, plane it, and otherwise dominate it on a daily basis!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TLong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude is 42, and has that 25 year old??!! Money talks!</div></div>
Exactly what I was gonna say.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

While he plays with wood, I cut it, hammer it, screw it, pry it, plane it, and otherwise dominate it on a daily basis!

</div></div>

The Queequeg Library

metaphor-books.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TLong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude is 42, and has that 25 year old??!! Money talks!</div></div>
Exactly what I was gonna say. </div></div>

Would you?
If so, how much money for how many years?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TLong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude is 42, and has that 25 year old??!! Money talks!</div></div>

+2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TLong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude is 42, and has that 25 year old??!! Money talks!</div></div>

Would you?
</div></div>

A lot and until it ran out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TLong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude is 42, and has that 25 year old??!! Money talks!</div></div>

Would you?
</div></div>
I wouldn't, lol. Someone used to tell me, marry once for love, marry twice for money. Nonsense. I'm serious about my education for a reason.

well good for her, but that dummy boyfriend should not advertise how much money he has to the world, is asking for another break in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

The Queequeg Library

metaphor-books.jpg
</div></div>

But, but,... for once I was speaking literally!

I am a carpenter first and foremost! Hence the woodworking jargon is not metaphorical, it is illustrative.

I think the metaphor was illustrated in the word "wood". Viewing your post from that perspective, I believe you were describing yourself as a "power top".
grin.gif

I got one of those (a young, killer beauty queen) and I am 50. Money talks alright, but having a big crank and knowing how to use it to satisfy the ladies is better.

Seriously though, who is gonna pose with their girl with two black eyes after SHE took him down. Damn talking about having your nuts cut off.

The fiance is a big douche bag. His comments in the fox news article are a joke. Good thing his girl was there to take care of things, because he is a big pussy.

+1, the guy is a pussy.

A) Shoulda checked through peephole first, armed...

B) Should have cut the guy down as soon as he barged in.

That is what I do when I answer the door. I train with a wooden sword and it just so happens to rest within arms reach of the door.

Still, it's +1 for the cause of shooting bad guys and saving the taxpayers of Florida some serious cash.

Is it just me, or does anyone else see Mila Kunis and Jean Reno playing them in the Movie of the Week?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it just me, or does anyone else see <span style="text-decoration: underline">Mila Kunis</span> and <span style="text-decoration: underline">Jean Reno</span> playing them in the <span style="text-decoration: underline">Movie of the Week? </span></div></div>

So far it is!

As in, Who? Who? and, Has there been a "Movie of the week" since 1976?

Hey Queequeg, Do you ever get to the Winghouse on Hillsborough? I miss that place, I worked in Tampa a few years ago. The girl did well.

Alas, being married to a Cuban girl, any visits to restaurants staffed by scantily clad lovelies puts me at risk to waking up dead...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it just me, or does anyone else see <span style="text-decoration: underline">Mila Kunis</span> and <span style="text-decoration: underline">Jean Reno</span> playing them in the <span style="text-decoration: underline">Movie of the Week? </span></div></div>

So far it is!

As in, Who? Who? and, Has there been a "Movie of the week" since 1976? </div></div>

Ahí va, tuerto ...

templookalike.jpg
1wzsuvsktgl9y4sdmqb8org.jpg
mila20kunis20image201.jpg

I think some people couldn't get the culture thing without ingesting yogurt.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think some people couldn't get the culture thing without ingesting yogurt</div></div>

Well La De Da, Look who's playing the grand Piano!
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_CGIWYT8PQ"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_CGIWYT8PQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

QQ, for the win.

Ok guys.... you've both made points. We've enjoyed it. Now lets step over to the next crisis, before someone loses an eye. Eh?

Oh, alright...But only if I can be added to your "Good Guy" list!

To be fair, Veer's actor/actress selection does kinda conjure up a certain resemblance...