• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Florida F/TR competitions?

jhelmuth

Private
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
If you know of any Florida F/TR competetions, I'd sure like to know about them (particularly if they are in the Central Florida area).

Re: Florida F/TR competitions?

port malabar rifle and pistol club. top quality 600 yard with pits range. a-1 group runs the events. check them out.

jim, Where do you live? Im in central florida also. I used to shoot out of port malabar. Thats a good job and nice folks! Have not shot f/tr there though. Sure would like to start shooting f/tr though.

Jim, Port Malabar will fit the bill for you for 600 yard F/TR. Manatee Gun Range runs a 300 yard reduced F Class shoot, it is a walk and paste, also fun to shoot. I'm in N. Florida, up here there is Blakley Ga. and Swainaboro Ga. 1000 yard F Class. Blakley is the closets to me at 190 miles and the other 3 235 miles. My home range is 60 miles from me and we have out to 850 yards, but no pits.

Central Florida Rifle and Pistol Club does a 300m (FClass-type) shoot every month.