• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Florida guy here

I don’t get out that way to shoot. I’m east central. You could check out the member link up pages.

Reactions: lash
From Pasco County FL… if your looking for some matches for CF or 22 send me a PM and I can point you in the right direction.

Reactions: lash
Welcome, I'm over in the W. Central, Riverview. You need to look up: https://www.volusiacountygunclub.com/ near New Smyrna Beach.

That's about a full-time job now isn't it? You should hook up with @lash about Volusia
Thanks @Mike_in_FL.

@Smithdausmc321, If you’re in Palm Beach, definitely check out Volusia. There are PRS matches every even month and NRL22 matches every odd month. Only 900 yards, but we just had PRS Regionals here last weekend. A smallish group of guys to have a fun match with.

Welcome from SWFL.

I’ll be at the Guardian in NC and the Team Match in GA this year, as well as the GCP Rifle Club and SFPRA matches. Volusia County also has great matches - all on Practiscore. There are some awesome matches in the Pandhandle at Altus and in Georgia as well - depends on your travel radius.

Either FWC Palm Beach which has 300yrd on electronic screens. 100yrd on paper.
Or Tradecraft, which is 1300yrds on steel. 100yrd increments.
100yrd paper/steel.
The FWC 300yrd is up working now? Last I read they didn't have it up yet on some other boards. stinks you have to drive far to shoot any distance around here.

However, it wasn’t but five years ago when we only had maybe three solid places to shoot LR in Florida. We’re on a slow roll…😁

Last edited:
Welcome from SWFL.

I’ll be at the Guardian in NC and the Team Match in GA this year, as well as the GCP Rifle Club and SFPRA matches. Volusia County also has great matches - all on Practiscore. There are some awesome matches in the Pandhandle at Altus and in Georgia as well - depends on your travel radius.
Same here, what squad are you in for Frontline?