• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Florida House Passes Bill to End Disney’s Special Tax Jurisdiction

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

"The Florida state House passed on Thursday legislation to end Disney’s special tax and governing jurisdiction, sending it to Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) to sign.
The Florida state House passed S.B. 4-C, the legislation to dissolve the Reedy Creek Improvement District, the special governing jurisdiction for the Walt Disney World Resort.
The legislation overwhelmingly passed through the state House, with 70 votes in favor, 38 against, and 11 missing votes."

The fallout from this is going to be epic!

Walt Disney, rest his soul, was a patriotic American with normal values, but DISNEY the corporation is run by a bunch of Nazis (a.k.a. 'progressives') who are true believers in anti-Americanism. FUCK DISNEY.

Last edited:
All they had to do was Disney and stay the F outta politics. Nice of them to expose themselves completely as pedophile and gender fruit bats. A breath of fresh air to see a politician say what he's going to do and do it...immediately. Liberal heads will explode in 3...2...1....

I don’t normally admire politicians but his instinct & more importantly the willingness to act on it can’t be taught it’s natural from a conservative perspective.
As a citizen of Texas we are willing to do a blockbuster trade for Desantis. We will offer Greg Abbott, Dan Patrick, Dan Crenshaw, & John Cornyn plus a conditional pick in the 2024 cycle for Desantis.

Last edited:
I don’t normally admire politicians but his instinct & more importantly the willingness to act on it can’t be taught it’s natural from a conservative perspective.
As a citizen of Texas we are willing to do a blockbuster trade for Desantis. We will offer Greg Abbott, Dan Patrick, Dan Crenshaw, & John Cornyn plus a conditional pick in the 2024 cycle for Desantis.

Fuck no

Reactions: Captrjc
th.jpg

Reactions: lariat and JR_77
Last edited:
Reactions: NoDopes

How about we throw in Van Taylor & his isis bride side chick?

Let me think about that.

Nope.
We'll trade all of our New Yorker/Jersey transplants for a couple of hard working illegals though.

Actually it was the nazis that rounded up the people that were doing the same sick tranny - kid fucking shit in germany.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Between this bill and their stock performance (down about 33%), disney won't be around much longer.

My concern is that they do an about face on paper but nothing really changes in everyday, real life.

They can talk a good game and bring back the uninformed sheeples and everything goes back to as it was before they shot themselves n the foot.

Reactions: lariat
Wasn't he anti-gun and anti-hunting?
According to the story, didn't a hunter take out Bambi's parents with a boom stick, turning him into an orphan?

Plus, I thought it was revealed Walt Disney was gay.

Even as a kid I noticed two glaring things about anything Disney:

1. All hunters a dumb and also bad people.
2. Fathers never lived with the family and apparently they were all stupid.

Of all the ways they made normal things look bad, those two stood out the most.

Reactions: cornhusker86
Let me think about that.

Nope.
We'll trade all of our New Yorker/Jersey transplants for a couple of hard working illegals though.
We will have to pass then. Don’t want the first group however we do have plenty of the second group.

Reactions: lariat
Between this bill and their stock performance (down about 33%), disney won't be around much longer.

My concern is that they do an about face on paper but nothing really changes in everyday, real life.

They can talk a good game and bring back the uninformed sheeples and everything goes back to as it was before they shot themselves n the foot.

Like < cough > other agencies shall we say... as @BullGear stated, they will do a PR/PsyOps ad campaign asking for forgiveness or state that they were misunderstood, only to continue with their bullshit.

I Hope that they do go out of business.

Get woke, go broke, PHUK EM!

Reactions: tomcatmv
Now end their never ending TFR and all their other special crap

“National defense airspace” honestly most Americans wouldn’t give two shits if that shitty theme park even existed.

61-AB73-DD-8808-4-EEE-80-C6-3192-BA10-EFC3.jpg

Reactions: Pbgt and tomcatmv
Actually it was the nazis that rounded up the people that were doing the same sick tranny - kid fucking shit in germany.
Arresting and imprisoning pedos and groomers is always the right thing, no doubt...

But as a general rule then AND now, the Nazis were and are 'Progressives' who used/use tactics akin to Takfir methodologies to appear mainstream and reasonable. Yesterday's Nazis are "today's Nazis with happy face pins and wide media support".

Reactions: RUTGERS95
What, you don't want to include Bobby Francis? Well I guess that would be a poison pill;)

Reactions: JR_77
Arresting and imprisoning pedos and groomers is always the right thing, no doubt...

But as a general rule then AND now, the Nazis were and are 'Progressives' who used/use tactics akin to Takfir methodologies to appear mainstream and reasonable. Yesterday's Nazis are "today's Nazis with happy face pins and wide media support".

And the nazis also had some really good tactics and made some really cool stuff, from their rocket tech to the VW bug.

Sadly most people fail to grasp a overall simple fact that shitty people can still make/do some great things, the blind squirrel finds a nut too on occasion.

“Poison pill”

The state medias new word.
Stupid word to describe a corporate board sabotaging/scuttling a share holders company, thus stealing money out of their retirements and children's futures, all to help fight against the first amendment rights of Americans.

Today's degenerates are the same crew as they were then and they're communists and anarchists.

Today's degenerates are the same crew as they were then and they're communists and anarchists.

Also lest we forget, anyone who calls for democracy, they are more akin to a communist than a American.

Two dudes voting to rape one girl, that’s called getting democracied

Last edited:
So, you want to play politics, eh? Bout time someone stood up to these smarmy, ethnic, entitled leftists.

Correct- 'Progressives', 'Liberals', no matter the name they're all the same scum.

Governor DeSantis is going to keep screwing around and become the next president....
That would be a ticket I could get behind. He better keep his head on a swivel, b/c, the "Swamp" is going to be gun'n for him. He needs to keep that SEAL training/experience(s) in his thoughts, at all times.
We need more patriots like him. Especially, in .gov. That would give me great hope for our country.
Mac

Reactions: Dunraven
disney was anti gun,anti hunting pretty much anti anything that i would consider "american" values. watch the movies and decide. rumor of a dishonorable discharge are hard to evaluate as all the on line stuff is so varied. been in fl 74yr. always was a mecca for retirement and for moving to from "up north". my parents were among the early ww2 generation transplants. when disney moved in '71 or so that started the real downturn here. epcot & sea world added to that. central fl was raped. south east fl was always gonna grow big,south west has followed in recent years. but without the disney abortion the central part of the state might have survived the sprawl that the coastal areas probably wouldn't have avoided. might have remained at least similar to the rest of the rural south. now we have the villages and growth still in marion and sumnter counties being highest inthe nation. and NO,no trades for desantis.

yea,could be an issue. but,any loss of disney jobs? good unless they go on welfare-likely. loss of disney influence and income-great.

Lol at all the states that want Disney to come there. It’s not like they can pack all their shit and move.

Convince Allen West that Maryland needs him and we might have a deal.

Convince Allen West that Maryland needs him and we might have a deal.
Larry Hogan is a disaster for sure. I actually like Allen West and was hoping he would have at least forced a run off against Abbott but it obviously didn’t happen. I know some here in Texas don’t like West saying he’s a political opportunist and carpet bagger from Florida but if Desantis were to come to Texas (I know he’s not) would they say the same thing that he’s a carpet bagger and political opportunist from Florida? Don’t think so.

With that being said I‘m not familiar with all of West’s career so there obviously could be some warts on his record. What I did appreciate is when West was the Republican Party chair of Texas during the last session he was actively ripping Abbott/Patrick pressing them to rally the house/senate members to get some important bills passed out of committee and off to the governor’s desk for signature. There were state reps commenting that they appreciated West stepping up and calling out the Governor/Lt Governor because it helped move the ball and get bills moving out of committee.

Reactions: Milf Dots

no truer words have ever been spoken

Now end their never ending TFR and all their other special crap

“National defense airspace” honestly most Americans wouldn’t give two shits if that shitty theme park even existed.

61-AB73-DD-8808-4-EEE-80-C6-3192-BA10-EFC3.jpg
I buzzed around WDW in a T-37 back in 1990 also flew down the shuttle landing runway (with permission) somewhere in closet I have boxes of photos

Reactions: TurboTrout
“Poison pill”

The state medias new word.
Stupid word to describe a corporate board sabotaging/scuttling a share holders company, thus stealing money out of their retirements and children's futures, all to help fight against the first amendment rights of Americans.
@tomcatmv and I were discussing “Poison Pill” in the political arena not the Musk/Twitter sphere.

Larry Hogan is a disaster for sure. I actually like Allen West and was hoping he would have at least forced a run off against Abbott but it obviously didn’t happen. I know some here in Texas don’t like West saying he’s a political opportunist and carpet bagger from Florida but if Desantis were to come to Texas (I know he’s not) would they say the same thing that he’s a carpet bagger and political opportunist from Florida? Don’t think so.

With that being said I‘m not familiar with all of West’s career so there obviously could be some warts on his record. What I did appreciate is when West was the Republican Party chair of Texas during the last session he was actively ripping Abbott/Patrick pressing them to rally the house/senate members to get some important bills passed out of committee and off to the governor’s desk for signature. There were state reps commenting that they appreciated West stepping up and calling out the Governor/Lt Governor because it helped move the ball and get bills moving out of committee.

As a citizen of Texas we are willing to do a blockbuster trade for Desantis

West born in GA spent his career in the military, got out the military moved to FL. West has held only one FL office if my info is correct. Lost out in FL a few years later. Moved to TX and hasn't done any significant actions to be in a political office to help himself. Definitely a carpetbagger.

Desantis as a former Congress member to move onto a GOV shows his moxie. Not to mention he's a FL native, held FL Congressional seat AND is now FL GOV. Not a carpetbagger by any stretch.

Which do you want in TX or not?? LMAO As I suggested get Allen West to move to MD.....LMAO

If my memory serves me, in Col. West's defense, the congressional district he was seeking reelection in was gerrymandered by dems to make it harder for him to win, and it worked.

Other than him being a carpet bagger, I think he's a great American who has a conservative record. But yes, in a hypothetical comparison with Col. West, DeSantis is the first choice. But DeSantis would be the first choice against almost all others regardless of office or name recognition.

"America First" conservatives & Libertarians like Trump, DeSantis, Col. West, MTG, Boebert, Gohmert, Sen. Ron Johnson, will be needed to save our Republic- soap box, ballot box, or cartridge box.

No politician is perfect but someone has to do the job.

Reactions: TurboTrout