• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Florida Man using baby as human shield tased and meets a k-9.

mmm they should make that a scary ride at 6 flags the tased then bitten by a dog lol , all done to the theme of techno music . It fits that Florida man story so well wonder what batman will do next . and dam right they needed to release the dogs they should have done it a dozen times and taken reaction to the ride pics as souvenirs
1664482141327.png

sort of like this but while being bitten by many many dogs .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 232593
There wasn’t any reason to turn the goddamn dog loose on the man after he was restrained!!
Yeah, that last free bite might be pricey.

And there wasn't any reason for that one cop to put his hand on his ass either.

Last edited:
Not sure what I just watched. Don't know the back story. That guy looked scared out of his mind, and I'm not sure he understood what was being said. It did look like the cops rolled up on him aggressively AF so perhaps that baby was in danger. Not sure how they lost control of him after the first tazing when they grabbed the kid away

I agree that he's probably getting paid for that last bite.

I agree that he's probably getting paid for that last bite.
Not so sure about that. If I recall correctly this is a standard procedure for non compliant people. He was bitten in a painful but but non life threatening place in order to gain compliance.

Not so sure about that. If I recall correctly this is a standard procedure for non compliant people. He was bitten in a painful but but non life threatening place in order to gain compliance.
Like when cops are dog piling someone, beating him in the face and kidneys with compliance strikes, that was a compliance bite?

I can sure see how getting mauled by a dog would make a person stop screaming and moving.

Reactions: 308pirate
The bite to the leg made my day.

The dog was like hey man hold my beer and watch this shit.

Like when cops are dog piling someone, beating him in the face and kidneys with compliance strikes, that was a compliance bite?

I can sure see how getting mauled by a dog would make a person stop screaming and moving.
Not saying anyone wants it. Not saying anyone will like it.

But if they do get sued over the practice it will be something straight out of the training manual that they are taking issue with.

It won't be the first time something like that has happened.

I'm just stating that it was not a malicious thing, but rather following standard protocol.

That's never stopped anyone from suing before though.

Not saying anyone wants it. Not saying anyone will like it.

But if they do get sued over the practice it will be something straight out of the training manual that they are taking issue with.

It won't be the first time something like that has happened.

I'm just stating that it was not a malicious thing, but rather following standard protocol.

That's never stopped anyone from suing before though.
I was being sarcastic. LE have coined new phrases that contains their own legal defense.

Old fashioned beatdowns and dog attacks are now compliance strikes and compliance bites.

Reactions: 308pirate
Dog definitely likes white meat, fucker locked on that leg big time.

Dog definitely likes white meat, fucker locked on that leg big time.
And his handler nonchalantly pulls some gadget out of his pocket after he locked on to unlock his jaws.

A buddy got bit in that same spot breaking up a dogfight and ended up in the hospital with sepsis and almost lost his leg.

Had to be on IV treatments laced with pain meds and he said the daily cleaning out of the wound were excruciating. He was a tough sombitch from the oilfields, too.

stupid fking cop didn't get the kid out of there and let him watch , point, and cry for his father the whole time. fking moron of epic proportions

where the fk do they get these guys?

Reactions: FWoo45
stupid fking cop didn't get the kid out of there and let him watch , point, and cry for his father the whole time. fking moron of epic proportions

Luckily he wasn’t older, probably won’t remember anything

Hey, it's natural for trailer park Karens to fight with one arm while holding a welfare trophy in the other.

Who's going to watch the baby?

here is the press release

Attachments

• 2022-220-Palm-Coast-Man-Charged-With-Kidnapping-Child.pdf
    644.5 KB · Views: 17