• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Florida, Panhandle

My wife's uncle lives in Brewton, and I've got a house at Cape San Blas, but I was slow on the draw for the Fall Classic. I'm in the market if anyone bows out.

I've been in FL my whole life, been shooting a few years, new to SH.

Live in Niceville, work in FWB and Crestucky

I live in Santa Rosa Beach, wouldn’t mind linking up at some point to make the drive up to Core,

There is also a fairly newer place north of Freeport, called the range project

I'm in Milton and a member of Altus formally Core. Who is shooting the match there June 1? I'm planning to be there just need to check my work scheduel to make sure I can shoot. And if any of you guys want to go shoot there let me know I'll be happy to send rounds down range any time!

New to SH. But Im a Panama City local. Haven’t made it up to Altus yet but hopefully one day soon.
There's 2 matches happening this Saturday if you want to go check it out let me know. Or of you ever want to shoot it's $30 for guest if you go with a member.

Reactions: RS14
There's 2 matches happening this Saturday if you want to go check it out let me know. Or of you ever want to shoot it's $30 for guest if you go with a member.
Can’t make it this weekend. Plus I sold my optic to upgrade. And haven’t got the replacement yet. So currently down. But hopefully soon I’ll make it there

I'm in Tallahassee and shoot every weekend at Talon but we only have access to 400yds. I also go back and forth to ATL so I just started making my first trips up to Arena Training Facility in GA and hopefully will link up with a guy from Reddit at Atlus in the next month or so. Anybody else in Tallahassee area?

I'm in Tallahassee and shoot every weekend at Talon but we only have access to 400yds. I also go back and forth to ATL so I just started making my first trips up to Arena Training Facility in GA and hopefully will link up with a guy from Reddit at Atlus in the next month or so. Anybody else in Tallahassee area?

That sounds familiar...

Reactions: Markol
I am in jay and work in crestview. I have visited core but not shot there. I shoot mostly at home although I have not done much of that lately with work being so busy

Buck

I'm a member of Tallahassee Rifle and Pistol Club (www.trpc.net) on Oakridge Rd in Woodville and shoot often there but their range is limited to 300yds.

I usually deer hunt on weekends and shoot at the range Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I'd love to find a range where I could shoot at least 600yds and further would be nice.

If anyone that lives near me wants to get together and shoot some send me a PM.

Well.... I found what looks like a GREAT place to shoot. It's called Bradford Sportsman's Farm and it's a little bit NE of Gainesville. Check it out.....

They have a 100, 300 and 850 yard range and it's open to the public. Cost is $20 per day for all ranges but the 850yd range is $40 per day. They also have RV campsites as well.

Here's a google maps link.

I'm a member of Tallahassee Rifle and Pistol Club (www.trpc.net) on Oakridge Rd in Woodville and shoot often there but their range is limited to 300yds.

I usually deer hunt on weekends and shoot at the range Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I'd love to find a range where I could shoot at least 600yds and further would be nice.

If anyone that lives near me wants to get together and shoot some send me a PM.

Theres a few people in this thread that are members at Altus. If you ever want to go, speak up. It's $30 a day guest fee.

Exactly what Hollywood said. $40 buck a day of shooting is high in my opinion. I'm paying that monthly at Altus with no additional fees unless I shoot a match. If you wanna go shoot reach out to one of us. Altus is curently taking more members if you'd be interested in making that drive it could be worth it.

Thanks for that info... Every time I ever tried to set up a trip to Altus in the past they were either closed to new membership or weren't allowing daily visits.

I just spent some time on their website and they don't mention cost of membership or anything about a daily shooting fee or restrictions or what ranges you can use.

I'd be most interested in going over there Tuesdays or Thursdays so I wouldn't likely have problems with events restricting access to any of the ranges.

Here's the question... If I wanted to go on a Tuesday or Thursday for just a one day visit what ranges would I be able to shoot on?

Also what is the yearly membership cost?

Thanks for any help here... I'm desperate to stretch out beyond 300 yards and out to 1,000 yards would be great!

Thanks for that info... Every time I ever tried to set up a trip to Altus in the past they were either closed to new membership or weren't allowing daily visits.

I just spent some time on their website and they don't mention cost of membership or anything about a daily shooting fee or restrictions or what ranges you can use.

I'd be most interested in going over there Tuesdays or Thursdays so I wouldn't likely have problems with events restricting access to any of the ranges.

Here's the question... If I wanted to go on a Tuesday or Thursday for just a one day visit what ranges would I be able to shoot on?

Also what is the yearly membership cost?

Thanks for any help here... I'm desperate to stretch out beyond 300 yards and out to 1,000 yards would be great!

Bear in mind, you must go as the guest of a member, or get a membership - there's no daily option for members of the public. Hence my comment about get with one of us that's a member so we can get you in.

Membership is roughly $200 initiation fee(haven't checked in a while), then $45 a month for an individual, $65 for a family.

Bear in mind, you must go as the guest of a member, or get a membership - there's no daily option for members of the public. Hence my comment about get with one of us that's a member so we can get you in.

Membership is roughly $200 initiation fee(haven't checked in a while), then $45 a month for an individual, $65 for a family.

Wow... I know that's a great range but the cost is prohibitive for me. $540 per year and a $200 initiation fee isn't practical when I have to travel so far.

Also to go with a member would be tough too with all the coordination in time etc. I appreciate the info but I think I'll pass.

Wow... I know that's a great range but the cost is prohibitive for me. $540 per year and a $200 initiation fee isn't practical when I have to travel so far.

Also to go with a member would be tough too with all the coordination in time etc. I appreciate the info but I think I'll pass.

Coordination is easy - I am there most weekends anyway, and if you give me more than a few days warning, there's a 90% or better chance I could meet you up there.