• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Florida Precision Rifle Class

Great info, thanks for passing it along

Please keep this a running thread,

As soon as I get an open weekend looking at September I will be there.

Start at 100 and work out to 1100. If conditions are good and shooters/equipment capable we will try at a mile. We have to get you shooting well and everyone progresses differently

Thank you for posting that

We split the class into two parts. One day inside range doing equipment and ballistics. One day on range It’s a lot of fun

Can you give us some info regarding round count, yards expected to shoot at, cost, etc?

November 19th is next long range precision class. The carbine class is listed on Shoot z center and in another thread as well

Can you give us some info regarding round count, yards expected to shoot at, cost, etc?
We have access to a mile on this range. We advertise as to 600 yards but last class I had a good shooter hitting at 1000 yards with 14.5 5.56 under good conditions