• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Flush bottom metal for FN SPR (Winchester M70 actions)??

EMT4hire

Private
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2013
Is anyone still making flush fit DBMs for FN SPRs that can take AICS magazines? I know CDI did back in the day but as far as I can tell they are completely out of business. Are there any other options out there that don't have extra metal hanging down below the stock? (McMillan A3 in this case)

Thanks!

Regarding CDI: AFAIK, the owner passed away.

You can cut the lever down on a regular aics dbm and run a flush fit mag. Mdt makes a 3rd 308/6.5cm flush fit and the one I have works great.

The question then becomes where can I find that DBM? Just not seeing many for M70 actions in general.
You can cut the lever down on a regular aics dbm and run a flush fit mag. Mdt makes a 3rd 308/6.5cm flush fit and the one I have works great.

Oh moreso just wondering who even makes them? I don't mind the long lever. I have a CDI on another rifle where it's a flush opening until you get to the release lever. Picked that rifle up used a few years ago and didn't even know CDI was who made it but it works great so hoping to use the same or similar setup on this next rifle.