• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Flynn flips

Holy shit. You guys just figured it out. The reason Trump keeps taunting KIM is so he'll nuke one or two of our liberal shitbag.....er i mean cultural centers. nice backdoor way to solve the inner city problems. No cities, no problems. lol. The afore mentioned statement was mentioned purely as comic satire and i in no way endorse the notion that having one of our american cities nuked wouldl be a good start to fix the experiment that has gotten way out of hand. Plus i live right near one of the largest cess pools in the country and would be hit in the blast radius as well. GBA

So union police and firefighters are useless pimps?... okay

anyways I don’t see how that opinion has to do with the discussion

Just the union officials. But unions aren't all bad. They provide jobs for those who can't get elected to public office. They don't have to work, but still mooch off society. Sort of another version of welfare.

You guys are on fucking drugs.... Trump and his staff made a shit load of errors and got cocky and now those chickens are coming home to roost.

I give him a one more year before it crashes down on him

Sorry your girl lost :rolleyes: