• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

FN chassis system

Re: FN chassis system

my understanding is Kyle over at XLR industries will build a chassis for damn near any action. You should give him a call.

http://www.xlrindustries.com/

I placed an order a few weeks ago. The lead time then was 10-12 weeks.

yes i've looked at them there nice and i've also looked at eberlestock they are also nice but there not out yet to my understanding, i was just trying to get a idea of if there was anymore makers out there. thanks for your infomation

McRee Precision just came out with a system for the FN's. My rifle was used for the prototyping of the center section of his system. It now resides one a beautiful black one. Another plus is Scott's exceptional customer service. His website is listed below.

The pics of the stocks are a little dated. The gap between the trigger guard and the pistol grip is now filled in completely. I've attached a photo of my 12.7 x 48 residing in an identical chassis, with the exception that it's for a Remy long action.
Steve

www.mcreesprecision.net

510Whisper.jpg

All of these options still require the action to be milled for the DBM, correct?