• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FN (SPR-A5) Special Police Rifle. (((Turn Key Package Deal in .308 Caliber)))

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • I recently picked this up as part of a trade deal with cash on my end for a 50 BMG that I sold locally. I am trying to recoop some cash back for a new 338 LM build.

FN SPR-A5 Special Police Rifle with Heavy 20" Barrel, Detachable Box Mags, and Threaded Barrel with Badger Muzzle Brake. The Rifle was very nicely done in Camo with rattle can paint and is very durable, (but easily removed if need be.) Comes with a Leupold Mark-4 LRT 6.5-20x50mm scope with Illuminated TMR Reticle, Leupold Mark-4 Rings, Harris L series Bipod, Badger Muzzle Brake, 3 Magazines and a nice Drag Bag that it will come shipped in. The Mark-4 Scope comes with the Aluminum Leupold Flip Up Scope Caps as well.

Turn Key Package in 308 caliber.

Only $1999 for Everything. Shipped to your FFL Dealer.

This is a Hell of a Deal.

3D6D1021-C0D4-43BD-A073-DCC8DE8DF8B0.jpeg

Last edited: