• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD FN SPR A5M .308 20"

Helidriver

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2009
Surprise, AZ
Like new and in mint condition. 350 rounds down the tube. Pic rail fitted properly with T-nut. Basix trigger (factory trigger will come with rifle). Two 10 round mags and one 5 round mag. Documents including the proving target. No box however.

20" 1:10 twist barrel, factory 5/8x24 thread.

This is one of two that I own. It is the newer of the two and it has been a safe queen since new. It has never been in the field. These are becoming hard to find in this condition.

Not looking for trades

This gun will not be sold on gun broker or advertised locally. It sells here or stays in my safe.

First I'll take it posted here gets it. PMs don't count. This avoids any games or misunderstandings.

SOLD shipped and insured from my local FFL to the lower 48. PP is ok if you pay the fees. Otherwise a money order or local pick up is fine too.

EDIT ****Due to my work schedule I will not be able to ship the gun until Friday, 01/21/2022****
IMG_1073.jpg
IMG_1074.jpg
IMG_1076.jpg
IMG_1077.jpg
IMG_1078.jpg
IMG_1093.jpg

Last edited:
GLWS. i have one similar but in more custom configuration and will watch the interest this generates.

1:10 twist? I thought they were all 1:12. I may have no idea what I'm talking about...

PM Sent.....

Are you the Original Owner and is this an accurate round count since the rifle was made 5 years before you started logging in the round counts fired from said rifle in your Log book?
I'm going to post my reply to your PM: Good question and observation though.

Reply to the PM:

I am the original owner. The gun was bought new from Buds on 12/25/2019 (Christmas Day). I have the invoice to prove it. 350 is the round count not including the three proving rounds from the factory. So I guess you could say that the "true" round count is 353. I keep records on all my bolt guns. It's clear when you hold this gun and look at the condition that it's not been fired much.

I'm a former FFL holder and former manager of a gun shop. It's quite common to find NOS (new old stock) guns in distributors warehouses or guns that were forgotten in the storerooms of gun shops. Another thing I've seen is when distributors run out of a model, get some in, then stack continually new made guns of the same model on the shelves. The older guns sit at the bottom of the stack until stock runs low or out. This is not the only barn find gun I've found from big box gun shops.

I hope this helps.

-Judd