• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fn SPR/PBR gunsmith recommendation

AJ Brown Arms Company in Bloomfield, IN built a bunch of them for me. Can't say enough good things about their work. Although no personal experience with their FN work, APA, Short Action Customs and GAP all work on FNs.

Dave Sink out of Lexington, NC. I wanted a .260. He took my FN SPR action and Mcm HTG stock, expertly mounted a Benchmark Heavy Varmint 8.5 twist barrel on it, bedded it in the stock and tuned it all up to shoot "holes touching" at 100 yards; the furtherest I've had a chance to shoot it yet. He has the best CS of any 'smith I've dealt with and his prices are more than fair. If you PM me, I can send you pics and more info. He would be glad to build something for you.

Fn SPR/PBR gunsmith recommendation

Crescent Customs. Moon did mine. No complaints.

Mark @ Short Action Customs has done several FN's in the past and had awesome results. I highly recommend him as your smith. Moon is also awesome!