• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FNG from AZ and NV

J2actual

Private
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2018
Arizona
Hi all,

New guy currently residing in Phoenix but will be moving to Vegas later this year.

I've been interested in long range / precision shooting for a while but I'm now putting the rubber to the road.

Looking forward to trying to learn as much as I can from here and hopefully get my foot in the door with shooters in AZ and NV.

Thanks.

Welcome from an AZ guy!

The Hide is an excellent resource, packed with experienced guys and gals who are ready to help. It's also packed with trolls who will attempt to tear you apart. Do your homework before asking questions (learn to use the search option religiously), be respectful, and have thick skin, and it's a great place to hang out!

As for shooting, I've been out of things for several years and just getting back into things (so I'm a little out of touch), but here in the PHX area there are monthly shoots, and sometimes shoots/meets between matches. Let me know if you'd like more info.

Reactions: J2actual
Welcome from an AZ guy!

The Hide is an excellent resource, packed with experienced guys and gals who are ready to help. It's also packed with trolls who will attempt to tear you apart. Do your homework before asking questions (learn to use the search option religiously), be respectful, and have thick skin, and it's a great place to hang out!

As for shooting, I've been out of things for several years and just getting back into things (so I'm a little out of touch), but here in the PHX area there are monthly shoots, and sometimes shoots/meets between matches. Let me know if you'd like more info.

Yeah, that would be great! I was looking at clubs that have residency at Ben Avery and just inquiring about how I should go about getting in the door with their club.