• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FNG From Illinois

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2021
CONUS
I am an FNG. I just joined today.

I am a US Navy veteran; I have been shooting since 1968 and reloading since 1988.

It's time to get into a new shooting discipline.

I still have a great deal to learn.

Reactions: The D
Welcome from CO. Where in IL? I was born & raised in the Rockford area

edit: lol, of course just as I was typing that response my son started losing his mind and my wife called

Last edited:
just drove thru your state, right thru the "i pass" bypass....waiting for the commies to send me a bill.......wont ever step foot in that state again.

Welcome from CO. Where in IL? I was born & raised in the Rockford area

edit: lol, of course just as I was typing that response my son started losing his mind and my wife called
I was born in St. Louis and raised in the Metro East.

Reactions: The D
Welcome from the surrounded village of River Forest on the edge of Chicongo; hoping to escape someday. What area behind the lines are you from?

Welcome...from burbs of Crook County..

It took me 40 years to master the handgun. My new goal is to master the rifle if I have another 40 years left on the odometer.

This site looks like a good place to gather information from experienced and like minded individuals.