• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FNG

DoubleDeuce

Private
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2011
Hey all... Im new to the board, just thought I would say hello.. I purchased a Savage TR a few weeks ago, that has really turned me on to the idea of presision shooting. Id like to post some pictures just can't figure that out...

Re: FNG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DoubleDeuce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey all... Im new to the board, just thought I would say hello.. I purchased a Savage TR a few weeks ago, that has really turned me on to the idea of presision shooting. Id like to post some pictures just can't figure that out...
</div></div>
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=53705#Post53705
this shows you how or
upload them on photobucket that is what i do
hope this helps

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DoubleDeuce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks bigrich </div></div>
Anytime!

2011-12-11_20-52-59_753.jpg

This is a bipod rail I made at work

2011-12-11_20-53-24_706.jpg

Those candles really set the mood haha. Nice rifle I'm still waiting on a mount and some glass for mine

Yeah I am really trying to make an impression... The build up of dog farts called for drastic measures

wait, you can buy a rail that fits a Mark II?? My research skills suck.. I didnt want to drill holes in my stock/mod another rail for it.. I plan on making an adapter for the bolt handle, to interchange bolt knobs they dont make that do they?