• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

folks better wake up

Screenshot_20200428-080924_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200428-080937_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200428-080948_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200428-081007_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 6/250/40
Well where is Phlegethon and all the others that said we would die if we don't shut down? I wonder if they will think it was worth it when we all starve. Those that were unprepared anyway.

Hungry people are dangerous people. I hope they start with the politicians houses.

Its quite Orwellian. Control and shut down the basic means of life. Wonder when they are going to start shutting down water treatment plants.

Ive got about 300+ lbs of deer meat in 3 freezers but as soon as i see this become even more pressing, my deer heard at my house and on my land right now are going to start experiencing loss of family and friends, as i will wipe my ass with my hunting license and deer tags. Seasons be damned. IMO, its gonna be "eat'n season."

I'm not disputing what he's saying. Just saying it takes more than a random cowboy making an internet video. I don't know him.

Show videos of the waste, pictures, copies of these "orders" to destroy.

Screen shots of the number of articles should help you get started to see enough.

PAY ATTENTION
US Will help kill livestock.....

"Help" "KILL" "livestock"....

"DEPOPULATE"

Screenshot_20200428-082253_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200428-082253_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
If the food supply is truly being used to control a population, the population must band together and go full Viking on the king's men (and women) themselves, including their media and "elected officials", take their food supply and employ overwhelming, merciless, and highly inventive forms of violence upon them...

This is why revolts need leaders. Otherwise, angry and hungry rebels with spears would be fucking raiding each other instead of a common hated target.

OK, who are you going to revolt against? We've got the idiots who pushed free trade down our collective throats from the early 90s onward, but most of the big offenders have moved on by now and the damage is already done. We've got the shareholders and boards of directors of companies like Smithfield that took a profit by selling out to China. We've got big-box retailers like Wal-Mart and Amazon that moved entire supply chains offshore or concentrated them in cheap domestic geographical regions in the name of passing savings along to customers, but what it really meant was fatter short-term profits. We've got the suckers who willingly participated by purchasing these goods, by casting votes for free-trade politicians, and by holding shares of companies that engaged in such policies.

So given that this crime was perpetrated by, oh, several thousand "elites" and maybe a couple hundred million citizens, where would we concentrate our efforts? Look around you - 90% of who you see is guilty.

We've met the enemy, and the enemy is us. Time to man up and deal with the consequences.

Some of you gentlemen couldn't... with 2 hands and a flashlight ;)

When you send it out, include the sauce. He ain't lying. As long as it is processed here they can label it. WTO type bullshit. FYI - all of these bills died in committee last year.

Also - folks like Tyson (and likely the others behind the big packing houses) are all in on the existing Powers That Be, as you will recall - Ross Perot called Clinton "Chicken Man".

FYI in the news partselsewhereontheweb today - there's a bit of a run on freezers as of late.....

I just posted this to my idiot Governor's Facebook page.

OK, who are you going to revolt against? We've got the idiots who pushed free trade down our collective throats from the early 90s onward, but most of the big offenders have moved on by now and the damage is already done. We've got the shareholders and boards of directors of companies like Smithfield that took a profit by selling out to China. We've got big-box retailers like Wal-Mart and Amazon that moved entire supply chains offshore or concentrated them in cheap domestic geographical regions in the name of passing savings along to customers, but what it really meant was fatter short-term profits. We've got the suckers who willingly participated by purchasing these goods, by casting votes for free-trade politicians, and by holding shares of companies that engaged in such policies.

So given that this crime was perpetrated by, oh, several thousand "elites" and maybe a couple hundred million citizens, where would we concentrate our efforts? Look around you - 90% of who you see is guilty.

We've met the enemy, and the enemy is us. Time to man up and deal with the consequences.

Agreed. But some are agitators and facilitators who made this globalist incursion easier in the first place. If folks start running out of food, it is not just a matter of revolt anymore, it will become a matter of survival. The media talking heads and regime enforcers would still be well fed. Time to start with them and take their shit... Followed by the neighborhood Karens and busybodies and other regular identified troublemakers...

Right now, the term "Karen" invokes memes and other funny shit. When the fabric of society itself comes crashing down and sustenance becomes a matter of life or death, the label of a "Karen" or a "snitch" will be the same as the label of "witch" during the Inquisition, or "gypsy well-poisoner" in Black Death ravaged Germany of 1348... And same consequences too...

ETA: Before the Black Death burned it's way up the Rhine, "gypsies" had just been the target of jokes and ridicule. When the Plague struck, it was not that funny anymore...

Last edited:
Agreed. But some are agitators and facilitators who made this globalist incursion easier in the first place.

People ain't gonna budge when they realize that many of the people that made this situation possible are the ones that are quite popular on this side of the aisle. Some of them are inside the White House as we speak:

Others continue to waste oxygen on talk radio, trying to pretend that they've been on the correct side all along. Hint: they haven't.

Well where is Phlegethon and all the others that said we would die if we don't shut down? I wonder if they will think it was worth it when we all starve. Those that were unprepared anyway.

Hungry people are dangerous people. I hope they start with the politicians houses.

I was mocked in that thread for commenting that the cure was worse than the disease. Clearly most Americans don’t really understand how the world works, and even more clearly, most have no idea how the forces that mean to dominate it operate.

I hate seeing stuff like this. I think instead of worrying about another election, it’s revolution season instead.

"... It is not a good day to be a kiddie fucker / ISIS supporter today, is it?"...

These are going to be the last words an awful lot of people are going to ever hear.

5c1550568ab1dff73f000001.jpeg

RDR-2-shootout-980x620.jpg

A LOT of old grudges and grievances will be settled on this day. A LOT...

While I agree with your post. Let's look at your first line. "Who are YOU going to revolt against?"
I'd like to think that the majority on this forum already understand what you are saying. The outsiders/the FSA/ don't.
Once the shelves are barren they will turn/revolt on the zoo keepers. Will the zoo keepers have enough resources to maintain their security? How long before it goes tribal with roving gangs taking resources from whomever they can?
Look at what happened during Katrina and that was fairly managed by a government still in control. If the king's men aren't fed there's no reason to remain.
Revolt is a bad endeavor. Too much risk for zero gain.

OK, who are you going to revolt against?
The best option is to survive and let shit fall where it may.
Keep a small circle of trusted friends.
The cities are in for a burning.

If the food supply is truly being used to control a population, the population must band together and go full Viking on the king's men (and women) themselves, including their media and "elected officials", take their food supply and employ overwhelming, merciless, and highly inventive forms of violence upon them...

This is why revolts need leaders. Otherwise, angry and hungry rebels with spears would be fucking raiding each other instead of a common hated target.

Patriot Brothers must get medieval

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

This is very true. I think the beginning of any revolution would look like this. People attacking neighbors because their neighbor has food and they dont. I would hate to see how this plays out.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
My red meat is being stored on the hoof atm.
As is all mine as well. A good smoke house, clothes line, cheese cloth, an quart mason jars work perfect should you, not be able to make your own power. Some spices make it much better but not required to preserve same. Making Biltong, is a simple method for most meats

Reactions: Rthur
I hate seeing stuff like this. I think instead of worrying about another election, it’s revolution season instead.

Not for nuthin, but when the genie comes out of the bottle it isn't going back in. Consider that very carefully.

I frequently reflect on Killhouse Rules. Right now I focus a lot on #1, #2 and #5

Related to why the nation is economically locked down - the D candidate. It will not be Joe Biden. People are about to realize the DNC is a private entity and their voice doesn't mean anything.

The Food thing is just one thing that is being spun up.

* Bailouts / FED balance sheet blowups
* National Vote by Mail (fraud)
* Round 2 of PeachMints
* COVID19 Control (HI looking into GPS bracelets / OR, WA, CA, CO, NV forming a pact / (potential) forced vaccinations)

If you have not, please watch the HOUSE (not Senate) Impeachment Inquiry hearings on CSPAN. Start with some basics - like who is John Brennan and what is he related to? Wake up to the fact that this 'disruption of the way things work' is in some form or another a world wide phenom and it is all connected.

ps - is everyone running and getting fit? If not, you're fooling yourself on yet another level.

Reactions: Tchitcherine
ps - is everyone running and getting fit? If not, you're fooling yourself on yet another level.

Truth.

While I'd like to think that there is an upside to these types of shortage, it seems that the shelves will still be well-stocked with factory processed bullshit for the duration of this crisis. Might not be able to buy clean protein and fresh veggies, but Pop-Tarts will be in ample supply. Various government entities will say that a sufficient number of calories are available, so what's the problem?

Most of the violence will come when people finally realize that the "elites" won't be going without meats and such, while we eat pop tarts and such.

Reactions: 308pirate
Most of the violence will come when people finally realize that the "elites" won't be going without meats and such, while we eat pop tarts and such.

Though I dont think its a true quote, this one comes to my mind.

"Let them eat cake."

04:48 every morning. I have no idea why, and I don't set the alarm. It's kind of like Rain Man... 04:48, 04:48, it's 04:48 time to get up. There are a couple of the voices in my head that are just complete assholes.:p
Yeh, I get ya. 0300hrs., no matter where I'm at in the Country (at home, camping, road trip), it's time to drain "The Tank"! I mean, right on time, every time. Sucks get'n old, LoL! Mac

It cost money to feed livestock. Milk cows have to be milked or they will dry up. It costs time and money to harvest and transport crops. If there is nowhere to go with the goods, It is cheaper to throw them away. Apparently some of the steps along the way are compromised.

Globalists are sick. Politicians are sick, Democrats are sick.
I am glad to see I'm not the only one who understands the probelm. I told someone about a farmer plowing under river 1 million pounds of beans. She said" why doesn't he give them to the food bank?". I ask her how are they gonig to get there? She said the farmer can deliver them. I then ask, do you have any idea how much 1 million pounds of beans is in size? I then told her the entire process to harvest and get to the table. She had no clue....and she is a teacher! Totally clueless lib....isnt that redundant?

Reactions: tomcatmv
I'd suggest you do some reading up on the Holodomor, the communists are at it again and this time it's you they want to starve into submission.
I took your advice and read a few articles. Looks like the kings men with the help of a willing media, including the western media, starved millions of Ukrainians and kept it hidden from the world. Communists (Democrats in name here) and the media are enemies. They may be looking for another round today.

I took your advice and read a few articles. Looks like the kings men with the help of a willing media, including the western media, starved millions of Ukrainians and kept it hidden from the world. Communists (Democrats in name here) and the media are enemies. They may be looking for another round today.

One of the key components in killing everyone was "Social Distancing" or "Containing".

A key feature was that the Communist (by force of course just like now), would not let the peasants travel outside their homes / villages.....

Remind you of anything.....

Reactions: Darayavaus
One of the key components in killing everyone was "Social Distancing" or "Containing".

A key feature was that the Communist (by force of course just like now), would not let the peasants travel outside their homes / villages.....

Remind you of anything.....
Sure does. If any of those people had essential jobs, maybe they wouldn't have been quarantined.

Then the police raided homes and took stole all the food. Millions starved. I'm sure they were just doing there job.

Then the police raided homes and took stole all the food. Millions starved. I'm sure they were just doing there job.
You can take heart in the fact when that happens here, many will die in wholesale,...for just doing their jobs,... Even w/o guns, there are enough people who have the experience that will deal out retribution,...in many forms.

You can take heart in the fact when that happens here, many will die in wholesale,...for just doing their jobs,... Even w/o guns, there are enough people who have the experience that will deal out retribution,...in many forms.
This is very true. People are very resilient and can handle a lot of BS in life. However many lines are drawn when the family or their castle is brought into the equation.

I know tea was the proverbial straw back in 1773, however most of them were sick of the boot being applied more and more into everyday life.

I dont think LE has a clue as to the can of worms they will be opening. Normal people turn into rabid dogs when that line they have made is crossed.

Reactions: 308pirate
I'd suggest you do some reading up on the Holodomor, the communists are at it again and this time it's you they want to starve into submission.
for those who don't read: there is quite a bit on holodomor, as well as the underlying theme that nazis are communists, they just have a different "bad guy" that the population is supposed to hate and report.

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388