• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Food for thought

I think we were made to eat a lot more fruit and veg than grains. I think soy beans make better fertilizer than food. I think processed and bleached sugar and flour are not good, possibly to the point of being bad{sugar definitely is bad}. I think if they can manage to breed a cereal grain that is a perennial grass instead off an annual grass, it might be a game changer.

Ever see toddler who was given soda in their baby bottle? A 3-4 year old who has had to have all their front teeth pulled out because they were rotten. Very sad. In a big school she would have been diagnosed as autistic. I would venture a guess she wasn't talking at 3 because her teeth were probably causing her excruciating pain. I imagine it was difficult for her to focus through pain. One of her first phrases was "my teeth hurt."

Whats your heritage?

Im whats considered Northern European or from the Caucus Mountain area.

Way it was put to me...if you come from that type of climate for two thirds of your year what is available for carbohydrates to forage?

Eskimos? How many apples are they eating?

We only have a really short period of existence where food can be had 365 days a year. Probably only 10,000 years of where we are not walking along eating shit as we go.

I think we are still operating on a few million years of evolution.

Reactions: theLBC
Whats your heritage?

Way it was put to me...if you come from that type of climate for two thirds of your year what is available for carbohydrates to forage?

We only have a really short period of existence where food can be had 365 days a year. Probably only 10,000 years of where we are not walking along eating shit as we go.

^ A lot of wisdom here I think... much of it I'm just learning.

So about 11 years ago, I started having kidney stones. No doctor anywhere could cure it. They put me on meds, that basically were going to melt my liver... and they didn't help anyway. I ended up curing my kidney stones with baking soda. Right out of the fridge. No, I'm not kidding. That kicked off a big discovery process on how much poison is in our food supply. My family has learned to conquer many illnesses with very natural stuff. My wife is amazing at finding natural cures. At first I was skeptical, but when you have 3-8 kidney stones per month that hurt so bad it sends you into shock... you're willing to be flexible. Then I come to find out that none of this is new information. Great grandparents had this information... and most are taking it to their graves with them right now.

Anyway, I was starting to get some arthritis in my fingers. Persistent joint pain. So, that's an indication there is inflammation somewhere... and it's typically caused by food. We know this. So, I decided to go to eating meat exclusively. To hell with plants.

^ that guy there is doing something similar... as is Jordan Peterson. Bottom line - I've only been doing it a little over a week and I'm already starting to see improvements. I feel 10 years younger. Yesterday I grabbed something that normally I could barely move by myself and I handled it no problem. My whole life... people have been telling me "eat your vegetables, they are good for you." I've never liked them. Well... turns out you don't need them.

I hunt. I kill. I eat. That's what has always defined me. I'm a carnivore. For the first time in my life, I'm fully embracing that lifestyle. If my food wasn't walking around recently... I don't eat it. There is room for some fruits in there on a limited scale... but I'm not over doing that. Kill, and eat. It's been an awesome week... and I'm told that it takes 90 days to fully realize the benefits. Takes that long for the plant bullshit to work its way out of your system.

My meals consist of meat, with 2-3 sides of meat. Then I'll have some meat for a snack. My wife makes waffles out of crushed pork rinds (pig skin) and eggs. Tastes better than any "normal" waffle I've ever had. Chicken, pork, beef, mule deer, whitetail, pronghorn, sheep, goat, pheasant, grouse... my food sources are walking all over around here.

To hell with what other people think you should eat. Know yourself.

So about 11 years ago, I started having kidney stones. No doctor anywhere could cure it. They put me on meds, that basically were going to melt my liver... and they didn't help anyway. I ended up curing my kidney stones with baking soda. Right out of the fridge. No, I'm not kidding. That kicked off a big discovery process on how much poison is in our food supply. My family has learned to conquer many illnesses with very natural stuff. My wife is amazing at finding natural cures. At first I was skeptical, but when you have 3-8 kidney stones per month that hurt so bad it sends you into shock... you're willing to be flexible. Then I come to find out that none of this is new information. Great grandparents had this information... and most are taking it to their graves with them right now.

Anyway, I was starting to get some arthritis in my fingers. Persistent joint pain. So, that's an indication there is inflammation somewhere... and it's typically caused by food. We know this. So, I decided to go to eating meat exclusively. To hell with plants.

^ that guy there is doing something similar... as is Jordan Peterson. Bottom line - I've only been doing it a little over a week and I'm already starting to see improvements. I feel 10 years younger. Yesterday I grabbed something that normally I could barely move by myself and I handled it no problem. My whole life... people have been telling me "eat your vegetables, they are good for you." I've never liked them. Well... turns out you don't need them.

I hunt. I kill. I eat. That's what has always defined me. I'm a carnivore. For the first time in my life, I'm fully embracing that lifestyle. If my food wasn't walking around recently... I don't eat it. There is room for some fruits in there on a limited scale... but I'm not over doing that. Kill, and eat. It's been an awesome week... and I'm told that it takes 90 days to fully realize the benefits. Takes that long for the plant bullshit to work its way out of your system.

My meals consist of meat, with 2-3 sides of meat. Then I'll have some meat for a snack. My wife makes waffles out of crushed pork rinds (pig skin) and eggs. Tastes better than any "normal" waffle I've ever had. Chicken, pork, beef, mule deer, whitetail, pronghorn, sheep, goat, pheasant, grouse... my food sources are walking all over around here.

My grandfather taught me some of em, like willow bark is a natural aspirin, and dewberry vine root will cure diarrhea, a little natural local honey in your coffee keeps allergys away ect ect. I still eat bread, but i make my own and potatoes cause... meat and potatoes...but yeah, ive always eaten this way cause im selfish... my friends i went to school with look 15 years older than me allready, they are wore out and dont think too much past the day to day grind.

Funny when during the doctor pre screening at my physicals they always ask "Would you describe you diet as - low fat, medium fat or high fat?"

I answer "All fat"

You can see the shoulders slump and the eyes roll.

But than when the due my BP and heart rate they are like "Oh, great"

Blood labs always come back good too.

Bad cholesterol number is in range.

Good cholesterol number has been double what the target is.

Probably the most concerning thing when looking at conventional agriculture is the rate we loose top soil. We can look at ancient farm lands from around the world and see how the plow degraded the soil, until there was nothing left over a couple thousand years.

I wonder if that was part of the reason for the old religious edict that every 7 years you had to leave the fields dormant and wild for a full year, as well as every 50th year also for a full year?

Several years ago pain and stiffness got so bad almost needed a wheelchair. Doctor was trying toxic meds etc, but nothing worked. Found out I have family history of celiac. Dr said that can't be it... But I stopped eating gluten anyway. 4-5 days later felt almost totally cured.

i tried an all protein diet once, but after 6 eggs and 1/2lb of bacon, i really wanted some fucking toast.

• Haha
Reactions: oneshot86
Whats your heritage?

I think evolution is 98% bullshit.

Most primitive cultures migrate to follow food. There are also many long storing fruits and vegetables , there is canning, picking and fermenting.

Arguing what they had to do to stay alive is best, because it kept them alive was not the point. The point was fruit and vegetables are better for you and easier to digest than grain.

When we buy flower today, most of the parts that are nutritious are gone. Then they sprinkle it with some rock dust{enriched} to replace the minerals they have removed.

Last edited:
I wonder if that was part of the reason for the old religious edict that every 7 years you had to leave the fields dormant and wild for a full year, as well as every 50th year also for a full year?
The main explanation I have alway heard, was based around the soil life rebuilding and creeping in from the natural landscape over time. It would also allow them to plant a diverse cover mix. The more different species the more different root exudates, the more diverse life you can get in the soil. We have lost a lot of old ways. I was listening to a couple soil biologists talking about something they called "Navajo Corn Medicine" They explained how the natives were making it and brewing it. And it was basically what we are starting to with different microbes now. Or very similar to the Korean natural farming techniques. Where as they were collecting grasses and plants from the land scape, that had the target microbes. Brewing them in away to target the microbes they wanted, then inoculation their seed with them.