• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Foot massager

I am an avid DIY'r, I would like to see your concept. The only problem I could think of is keeping the bowl attached to the base, and not sure how long that motor would last.

My thoughts were to use the type you fill with hot water and put the ole dogs in. Wife had one, gave it away, thought about looking for another.

So a simple wet rinse with slight agitation. It will work with some hot water, couple drops dawn and a shot of lemon juice. I have tried a similar method in the past but the whole wet brass and drying thing took to long for me.

Heck , give it a try, I am sure there is one sitting at your nearest thrift store.

I had to chuckle a bit when I saw this because when I was a kid my dad took the hand held motorized back massager we gave him for Christmas one year and duct taped a tupper ware bowl to the head of the device and made a "vibratory cleaner" out of it. It worked alright, he clamped it into place in a table top vice.

Had to go cement mixer myself, along with SS pins and detergent/citric acid. No turning back. That shit works and if you load lots of .50 it's the only way.