• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For all you without detachable mags

thesheepdog

Supporter
Minuteman
May 28, 2013
DFW
Link

Interesting review on some gear that wasn't ever intended for holding your bolt-rifle ammo. I will have to give this a try. HSGI produces good products for sure.
I think paying $30 for a pouch is way better than paying $200 for a new magwell + the cost for mags.

Tab gear makes a 100 round ammo carrier, but it's like $60.

https://www.triadtactical.com/TAB-Gear-Silent-Ammo-Carrier.html

I have always hated ammo boxes because they are loud and inconvenient when you're on the move.

I think paying $30 for a pouch is way better than paying $200 for a new magwell + the cost for mags.

Apples to oranges. One simply carries ammo, the other carries ammo and allows for faster reloading.

Apples to oranges. One simply carries ammo, the other carries ammo and allows for faster reloading.

Yes and no. Having ammo readily and easily accessible can make a world of difference for internal mags. Grab and go. Yes, mags are faster, but not everyone has $$$ for them.

i recently purchased a TAB Gear SAC and have been extremly happy with it. it definately comes in handy and is a lot better than lugging around a box.