• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For any of you considering a mail-order wife EVER

Re: For any of you considering a mail-order wife EVER

Dude - it's and hour and a half long - what are the cliff notes? It was a tranny?

Good luck

You do realize that it was all fake right?

While it is a mockumentary, it is certainly not without factual merit.

Many many "mail order" brides come here. Many are abused, enslaved, etc.

Nothing and no one has abolished slavery in the US, it was just illegalized and driven it underground like every other thing that is made illegal.

That's not even to speak of the untold number of women on work visas that end up as sex slaves, child adoptions for a personal maid or sex toy, etc.

People suck. They always have. They always will.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude - it's and hour and a half long - what are the cliff notes? It was a tranny?

Good luck </div></div>

This ^^

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude - it's and hour and a half long - what are the cliff notes? It was a tranny?

Good luck </div></div>

Yeah way too long to watch the whole thing, so what is the jist of this thing???

It highlights a different ending to those kind of stories, which typically end up with the guy being screwed.
Vast majority of these cases involves a "not really handsome" dude, picking up an handsome chick who lives in much or less miserable conditions in her country.
She comes here, she sees that there are more handsome guys able to have her live an even wealthier life (since if the dude had money to begin with, chicks typically appreciate that in his own country), and she jumps the boat.
Friend of mine used to say that wild animals should be enjoyed and left in the wilderness, not brought at home
smile.gif

Is it like mail order clothing - you get to try it on and return in 10 days for your money back if you're not 100% satisfied with the fit??
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rak187</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My mail order brides have been like my gold fish, I can't seem to keep them alive longer than a couple of weeks.
</div></div>

Good one- however, do take care not to get the russian version, they are a female version of Dracula in that sence that they will bleed you dry and leave for the next guy,

no, not happened to me but a busload of swedish men, and at that I mean busloads, they bring the women in buy them and the men go visit in them.

Not the cleanest of enterprises.

Best regards Chris

+1 Having had a Russian girlfriend (although not a mail order version) for a couple of years a while back I can vouch for the expense!!!

Definitely NOT to be recommended or experienced first-hand

Had a polish girlfriend and a ukrainian girlfriend and they were the same way, hot, a ton of fun in bed, but they spent all my money then ditched me for a rich guy. It's all about the dollar

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swedish guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rak187</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My mail order brides have been like my gold fish, I can't seem to keep them alive longer than a couple of weeks.
</div></div>

Good one- however, do take care not to get the russian version, they are a female version of Dracula in that sence that they will bleed you dry and leave for the next guy,

no, not happened to me but a busload of swedish men, and at that I mean busloads, they bring the women in buy them and the men go visit in them.

Best regards Chris </div></div>

The trick is to be the guy they're leaving the rich guy for.

You guys are all looking at this from the completely wrong angle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The trick is to be the guy they're leaving the rich guy for.</div></div>
Unless you brought her here with a K1 and married her.
In which case she will suck pretty much 50% of your wealth.

Ask any Navy guy about women in the PI
smile.gif
smile.gif

I think Earth is overdue for an asteroid.

My Grandmother was a mail-order bride from arkansas back around 1930 or so. She was a very good and loving wife,mother,grandmother and greatgrandmother up until the time she past away.God bless her

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chute&Shoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My Grandmother was a mail-order bride from arkansas back around 1930 or so. She was a very good and loving wife,mother,grandmother and greatgrandmother up until the time she past away.God bless her </div></div>
Different times and values back then.

A lot of the mail order Russian brides have figured out the system. The second they get their green card, they call 911 and report domestic violence. You go to jail and lose everything.

You would be better off to hire help of both kinds if you cant get it on your own.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chute&Shoot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My Grandmother was a mail-order bride from arkansas back around 1930 or so. She was a very good and loving wife,mother,grandmother and greatgrandmother up until the time she past away.God bless her </div></div>

I'm confused. Are you saying that she was imported to Arkansas? Was she a mail-order from Arkansas to elsewhere inside the US during the 30's? Is there another Arkansas? I was saddened to hear from a friend that a mutual friend of ours had refused to believe him when he told him Russia had invaded Georgia because Russia would never attack us, and why Georgia of all places.
blush.gif

I believe Eddie Murphy pretty much had the last word on modern mail-order brides. There are millions of deplorable whores all over according to the internet's major bandwidth content, and bless them all. It's cheaper to pay on a usage basis than get married and divorced in the US. Your chances of someone on both sides of the contract willing to just have a go at it and then stick with it when it is anything less than the strangest path to finding their one in 5-billion soulmate are pretty slim nowadays. Contracts are only made to screw the other guy with later. Well, the other guy might be a poor choice of words, but you know.

It's a shame really, I would rather see a massive importation of mail-order brides and have a generation of hotties being born for my sons to reap benefits from over them being unemployed because we'd rather import H1B's (basically ugly nerds). The whole thing should be completely above-ground legal as any other refugee sponsorship(child adoption, students, etc), and make it like indentured servitude to lessen the abuse. If you come on the paid bride program, your marriage must last 10 years before you can dissolve the marriage and still get to stay. If you were bought by an abuser, OK, that's not something we want to support, so you get 1yr to find another buyer. I don't see why it's illegal to come here, live in someone else's house who can foot your bills, and birth children into the tax system, and maybe actually have a happy marriage.

after about 20 min i knew it was bullshit. really thought they caught a scum bag till it started to stink of drama.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swedish guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rak187</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My mail order brides have been like my gold fish, I can't seem to keep them alive longer than a couple of weeks.
</div></div>

Best regards Chris </div></div>

Beg to differ: this November will be my 10th anniversary with my (Russian) bride. We are still in the honeymoon phase.

Not the first horror story I have heard. Have a co-worker who is working on bringing his 3rd wife over from Asia somewhere.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beg to differ: this November will be my 10th anniversary with my (Russian) bride. We are still in the honeymoon phase.</div></div>

Pictures?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beg to differ: this November will be my 10th anniversary with my (Russian) bride. We are still in the honeymoon phase.</div></div>

Pictures? </div></div>

Sorry, she's very traditional and would be highly upset if I were to put photos of her on the web. Suffice to say she's 33, 5'-5" 125lbs and quite lovely.