• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For Every Solution, "THEY" Have A Problem.

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 20, 2006
    Winnipeg, Mb.
    Give me a break. The U.S.A. has used the Bald Eagle as their Country's National Buzzard for thousands of years. (at least, it seems like it) Point being, since LONG before the idiotic and forever damned 'nazis' used it for nefarious reasons.

Don't mix the two, and don't think you're standing on the sky whilst looking sideways at the ground.

(If you can't tell, I have a problem with folks that do nothing but complain and invent soap-opera drama irrelevantly.)

Power To Ya'll, and Trump 2020.

Making America Great Again. It's a HELL of a job, but He's doing it!

Agree 100%

Made up pissy party bullshit. Don't like it, don't buy the shirt. Problem solved.

Facebook gave everyone a platform to show their ignorance to the world, I'm sure there were just as many dipshit before, but the locals could keep them occupied and the rest of us didn't have to hear about it.

Reactions: Lesch
    Racist Bird because the white part is on the top, they should change it to the Fruit Loop Bird with the rainbow beak .

Reactions: Lesch
    The Nazis didn't use the bald eagle anyway. The Bald Eagle lives only in North America. Germany has Ospreys, White Tailed Eagles and Golden Eagles.

Nazi Reichsadler and later Bundesadler were based on the Roman war eagle, which was a symbol of the god Jupiter.

If I remember right, Jupiter's eagle was a Golden Eagle.

Typical of leftists. Tards doing tarded stuff.

Last edited:
    FOR 👏
    1593732038649.png

FUCK'S 👏
    1593732190576.png

SAKE 👏
    1593732360906.png

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
    The one with the swastika?? NAZI ALERT NAZI ALERT!!!!!
    There isn’t one there with a swastika. Haha I know what u where doing though. And for the record no I do not want a nazi one I mean the trump one.

Reactions: DuneBoer
    1593733897573.png

Busenhalter-6 ordered sushi for herself tonite... and this is what came from the oh-so-snobby sushi restaurant. In oh so snobby Vermont. Which put Black Lives Matter signs up everywhere. Oh my God... Do you have any idea how offended I am???? Not only are they saying "Jap" but they are calling this a "Jap Bagel????" WTF? This is literally where every woke flatlander peckerhead in town gets their fancy raw fish food. And they are writing this on their meal box???

I think this place should be driven out of business. Not for writing Jap Bagel... but for being a woke restaurant in a woke town and the favorite place of the woke retards who are all so sushi-addicted.

Unreal...

Sirhr

Reactions: Ravenworks
    Heard today that the term "Master Bedroom" is offensive to blacks... and that realtors and homeowners who have a "Master Bedroom" are racist.

Wow... guess it's back to the shotgun shack with no bedrooms at all!

Cheers,

Sirhr
    Apparently the phrase first occurred in a 1926 Sears catalogue. Too bloody bad for them. I'll use their insistence that it's a racist/biased term for the same thing great-grandpa did with that Sears catalogue.

LOL I admire their creativity, it’s pretty amusing

Heard today that the term "Master Bedroom" is offensive to blacks... and that realtors and homeowners who have a "Master Bedroom" are racist.

Wow... guess it's back to the shotgun shack with no bedrooms at all!

Cheers,

Sirhr

So can't say masturbate now either? :) :)

Well, by having a master bedroom you do a nice end run around equal housing laws

Win-win

Houston Association of Realtors is officially calling the master bedroom the primary bedroom now.

Going to get mighty awkward if any woke mechanics start kicking up a fuss over master and slave cylinders in a clutch! oh wait, woke mechanic is a total oxymoron.

Time to get rid of male and female hose parts too. The binary gender identity is just plain offensive.

Houston Association of Realtors is officially calling the master bedroom the primary bedroom now.

Going to get mighty awkward if any woke mechanics start kicking up a fuss over master and slave cylinders in a clutch! oh wait, woke mechanic is a total oxymoron.

Time to get rid of male and female hose parts too. The binary gender identity is just plain offensive.
    Uffdah,
    I get what you're saying, and you are absolutely correct. And that is just WRONG.

So what is the symbol for 'liking to hate' or 'hating to like'?

Uffdah,
    I get what you're saying, and you are absolutely correct. And that is just WRONG.

So what is the symbol for 'liking to hate' or 'hating to like'?
    Not sure of the symbol, but this is all one more instance of conditioning the majority to bow to and be controlled by the lowest common denominator....chiefly, the participation trophy generation. A bunch of petulant children throwing a fit in the store after being told ‘no’. And then helicopter mommy pandering to the kid to avoid a scene or apologizing for getting cross in public. Almost certainly, the kid gets what it wants and sees negative behavior being rewarded.

it should have been the turkey not the eagle mmm turkey next day rewarmed national bird yea add some stuffing and cranberries and a fresh sub roll and you got a bobbie just lightly toast with a beer oh god yea back asleep in 5 min .

BIL is an Residential appraiser.
    Told me about this a while back.
    Owners suite was the suggested replacement.
    FFS...

R

BIL is an Residential appraiser.
    Told me about this a while back.
    Owners suite was the suggested replacement.
    FFS...

R
    But what if they’re renters? Do they not have rights when the landlord is in town and wants a piece of ass? Sounds like we’re back to the Master!

Watch who you are driving around...the woke will soon refuse to brake their cars due to having to activate the "Master Cylinder". :)

Actually this could work for running over riot crowds. Cop: "Why did you run the protesters over" You: "because I did not want to offend them by using my master cylinder" :)

Not sure if you're agreeing with my exasperation at people proclaiming Nazi iconography where it doesn't exist, or if you think I'm actually offended by the eagles I posted because they look more like the Parteiadler/Reichsadler than the Trump shirt?