• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s For Lowlight: (Lady Gaga Related)

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
1. Go to google translator

2. Translate "bad romance" to serbian

3. Copy the result and translate it into english again

4. LMAO at the answer.............

Re: For Lowlight: (Lady Gaga Related)

LOL...where do you come up with this shit? Funny none the less.

BWHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA!! Oh God! THAT is some funny/enlightening shit right there!

I think we need to return Shankster to the factory for some modifications and upgrades. At very least an oil change.

How the f'k did you even figure that one out???

That is too funny!!!

Make sure that when you translate it to Serbian, that you also translate it back from Serbian and not Russian or whatever else it automatically tries to do.

Better check your credit card if you need to translate that after looking at another website.

That is funny i wonder though OP, did you read this some where or do you really have that much time on your hands? or are you currently learning serbian?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is funny i wonder though OP, did you read this some where or do you really have that much time on your hands? or are you currently learning serbian? </div></div>

You obviously haven't read much of shank's stuff on the hide
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is funny i wonder though OP, did you read this some where or do you really have that much time on your hands? or are you currently learning serbian? </div></div>

Yes.

There is a really old joke that the Fed Gov had a computerized translation program from English to Russian and vice versa.
They put in "The spirit is strong, but the flesh is weak." in English, went around the loop, and it came back, "The Vodka is good, but the meat is rotten."