• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For Sale - NIB US Optics B-17 mil/mil TReMoR3 Reticle (Big Price Drop)

lelandEOD

Private
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2008
This scope has only come out of the box to take pictures. Purchased from USO in July of last year but went another route for the build. Please PM me with any questions.

Manufacturer: US Optics

Model Number: B-17

Tube Diameter: 34MM

Parallax Adjustment: Side

Magnification Range & Objective Diameter: 3.2-17x-50mm

Mil or MOA Turrets: 1/10 mil/US#5 1/10 mil

First or Second Focal Plane: FFP

Reticle: Horus TReMoR3

Illumination (Y/N): Yes; Red

Box/Papers/etc Included?: Yes; New In Box

Are rings included? If yes, height/cant/etc: No

Condition/Blemishes/Ring Marks/Glass Condition: New/Never Mounted.

ulwoUFKl.jpg

cm38bJ0l.jpg

s8clqIIl.jpg

XL4AC7Vl.jpg

b40V3xsl.jpg

z7XjTx1l.jpg

PFxjxTHl.jpg

PRICE: $2,650 $2,450 $2,050 (OBO) shipped and insured via USPS Priority mail.

Last edited:
Reactions: thejeep
Hmmm... you're the second person who's told me the photos are not coming up. I'm hosting them on Imgur and using an
embed code but I'm pretty new to imgur's hosting service. Does that not work on the 'hide? I can see them but I'm concerned if no one else can. Here is the link to the imgur gallery: but I don't know whether you need a imgur account to see them. I can also email photos as well.

If there is a better hosting service please let me know. I used photobucket for 15 years until the great PB-Screwedtheinternet of 2017.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cade09
Hmmm... you're the second person who's told me the photos are not coming up. I'm hosting them on Imgur and using a
embed code but I'm pretty new to imgur's hosting service. Does that not work on the 'hide? I can see them but I'm concerned if no one else can. Here is the link to the imgur gallery: but I don't know whether you need a imgur account to see them. I can also email photos as well.

If there is a better hosting service please let me know. I used photobucket for 15 years until the great PB-Screwedtheinternet of 2017.

They are working now. Thank you.

I legitimately bought this exact scope from EuroOptic last week! Good luck with the sale man, killer scope!

Reactions: lelandEOD