• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For The Cop Haters Among Us

Lol.. love the way she just decides she dont wanna do a traffic stop that night.. hah nope ima sit here on the phone I ain't wit all dat license registration sheeyit!
Hard head makes for a bruised hind end, oh well..

Being polite just gets them more pissed I've made more people cry spit yell punch the window with kindness than being rude...how I miss Manhattan. Yep that's my Jersey bull on my farm in the catskills in my profile picture far from peeps preps and liberials. Green acres is the place for me. >>>>>>>>> oh and I can shoot 1900 yards off the back porch clear down to the next farm...

I was amused until

"Where's the gun? Whys there's a holster on the seat?"

And my blood went cold. I thought that was going to go a lot different than it did.

One other thing, in that county the proper sport to be a star of is barrel racing if you want out of a ticket. That and play for VT or UVA, not VSU. They don't even root for VSU in Petersburg, nobody in this state does.

Can't wait to leave this shithole, 5 days and counting...

Easy there WooWoo, take a look at this:

AP Top 25
AP Top 25USA Today/ESPNRPI Rankings
Team PTS W/L Next 1.
vaf.png

Virginia
155724-2
vs GT
Wed, Feb 21, 7:00 PM EST
may.png

Michigan State
152725-3
@ N.W.
Sat, Feb 17, 2:00 PM EST
vae.png

Villanova
151823-3
@ XAV
Sat, Feb 17, 4:30 PM EST
Xavier_ncaab70x70.png

Xavier
146524-3
vs VILL

Unless you're a sarcastic fireman who forgot to use the sarcasm emoticon, I'm afraid your stay here is going to be brief.
Care to try again?
What's an "emoticon" Tucker? No firemen think cops "suck". We just like teasing them around dinner time that they should have scored higher in the testing process!

Reactions: SethJ
Until you need one of course. Gotta be the hardet job mentally and emotionally.

Yeah like when your car gets stolen or your house gets robbed? And they don't have time to go talk to the person that did it? Fuck them. Plenty of time to run radar on people going to and from work. No time for real work.

Well hell I guess we are still a little backwards down here,..but NIGERIA??!! LMAO ....smothering

In all fairness, we did name our prison Angola, and there's some neighborhoods where you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference.

I went through ALETA in 92 with some guys from up that way, but I think most have moved on or are at the Troop by now. Beautiful land up in northern Cajun country, we used to enjoy Duck Lake and a few others up there, Lake Belson maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: packratt
Thank Ya good sir.

MIKE CASSELTON:
Honestly,...you get so used to that, that when someone is polite to you on a stop it's actually more of a surprise. I've had people spit in my face, curse my wife and family, say everything you can possibly imagine about me and my loved ones....but you get sort of numb to it. Its the polite ones that I watch out for....they scare me.

I agree, I agree, I agree