• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For the love of God, stop fantasizing about a war between US citizens and their military

A member of our loving government seeking to entrap/persecute you because you are a gun owner/conservative, and you believe you have inherent “rights”. Nothing is more dangerous than a free farmer standing on his own land, and they fucking hate you for it right down to the bottoms of their little, black, progressive hearts.

The article is actually pretty right-on. And I don't know if the author is left, center or right. But did a good job of framing what conflict would descend into.

One thing I will disagree with is his use of the term 'sectarian violence.' Unless you want to call Americans vs. communists/anti-Americans 'sects.' Fact is we are talking about a large part of a center-right country that revers its Constitution, its laws and its opportunities. Vs. a tiny vocal minority that desperately wants to bring it all down. Either because they are hard leftists (and there are probably less than a half million of those in the country, really), people who are too useless to succeed, so will go along with the hard leftists to punish what they can't achieve, sheep (aka most of Hollywood and the media and the Bernie Bro's), NGO's and rich James-Bond villian types who think they are better rulers than 'children and their dangerous toys,' and Foreign actors who are working hard to bring us down from within.

This is not sectarian violence. It is Civil War. Americans versus Anti-Americans.

As for the author pointing out the 'leftist wet dream' of the American Military taking out its enemies. Well, I am sure just as many nutballs are gearing up too. waiting for the gloves to come off.

Last thing I'd point out is that in such a conflagration, the Constitution and Bill of Rights will not suddenly be 'invalid' or disappear. Those are the rocks. Those are the 'shining city on a hill.' But if the USCA goes out the window... and civil law breaks down to the point that noone can stop the warlords (who will rise up), and the Juntas, and the guerilla bands, and the death squads, and the kangaroo courts, and the lynch mobs, etc... then it will make former Yugoslavia look like Mr. Rogers.

"I want to be in charge" Billionaire whacko's push this concept of the great reset... these people are delusional Earth Muppets. They have no clue that they won't change or save the planet. But with their sycophants and billions, they are so narcissistic and ego-driven that they will try... by causing genocide. And announcing it in advance so everyone knows how they are going to do it... and where... and when.

We have seen that three major times in the last 180 years. The handful of secessionist activists who pushed us into 1861 - 1865 with delusions of Honor and glory (spurred by equally wacky abolitionists who cut heads off and took over armories). Das Kapital. And Mein Kampf. The crazy people tell you what they are going to do in advance. You just have to listen to them. But nobody does, because they're crazy. Or you are a conspiracy theorist.

But in all three cases, things didn't turn out the way the 'authors' intended. Plans rarely survive the first shot.

Anyway... it's a good article. For people of any political ilk.

The article is actually pretty right-on. And I don't know if the author is left, center or right. But did a good job of framing what conflict would descend into.

One thing I will disagree with is his use of the term 'sectarian violence.' Unless you want to call Americans vs. communists/anti-Americans 'sects.' Fact is we are talking about a large part of a center-right country that revers its Constitution, its laws and its opportunities. Vs. a tiny vocal minority that desperately wants to bring it all down. Either because they are hard leftists (and there are probably less than a half million of those in the country, really), people who are too useless to succeed, so will go along with the hard leftists to punish what they can't achieve, sheep (aka most of Hollywood and the media and the Bernie Bro's), NGO's and rich James-Bond villian types who think they are better rulers than 'children and their dangerous toys,' and Foreign actors who are working hard to bring us down from within.

This is not sectarian violence. It is Civil War. Americans versus Anti-Americans.

As for the author pointing out the 'leftist wet dream' of the American Military taking out its enemies. Well, I am sure just as many nutballs are gearing up too. waiting for the gloves to come off.

Last thing I'd point out is that in such a conflagration, the Constitution and Bill of Rights will not suddenly be 'invalid' or disappear. Those are the rocks. Those are the 'shining city on a hill.' But if the USCA goes out the window... and civil law breaks down to the point that noone can stop the warlords (who will rise up), and the Juntas, and the guerilla bands, and the death squads, and the kangaroo courts, and the lynch mobs, etc... then it will make former Yugoslavia look like Mr. Rogers.

"I want to be in charge" Billionaire whacko's push this concept of the great reset... these people are delusional Earth Muppets. They have no clue that they won't change or save the planet. But with their sycophants and billions, they are so narcissistic and ego-driven that they will try... by causing genocide. And announcing it in advance so everyone knows how they are going to do it... and where... and when.

We have seen that three major times in the last 180 years. The handful of secessionist activists who pushed us into 1861 - 1865 with delusions of Honor and glory (spurred by equally wacky abolitionists who cut heads off and took over armories). Das Kapital. And Mein Kampf. The crazy people tell you what they are going to do in advance. You just have to listen to them. But nobody does, because they're crazy. Or you are a conspiracy theorist.

But in all three cases, things didn't turn out the way the 'authors' intended. Plans rarely survive the first shot.

Anyway... it's a good article. For people of any political ilk.
The constitution and bill of rights is already dead. That same paragraph reads like a delusional leo wrote it thinking he is “law and order” and doing the people a favor by working for a corrupted gov’t when in fact his employment is a disservice to those seeming life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Reactions: Bender

For those too lazy to click the link.

This is the glow on the horizon

In 2018, Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) casually asserted the United States military could easily crush those who refuse to surrender their riflesto the state.

Not long after, President Joe Biden said nearly the same thing when he scoffed at the idea of an armed citizenry serving as a check on the might of the federal government.

This sentiment that the U.S. military could easily overwhelm a non-compliant public, particularly gun owners, lives on as a point of serious discussion in certain political circles.

After all, what is the pro-Second Amendmentcrowd going to do about a military-backed gun confiscation program? Oppose the fiercest fighting force in the world with nothing more than body armor and AR-15s?

I'm begging you all, please, stop this. The thing you're fantasizing about is called sectarian violence. Put aside the question of whether U.S. service members will comply with an order to confiscate rifles forcibly. Put aside the question of whether U.S. service members will agree to engage in armed conflict with fellow citizens (it wouldn't be the first time). These miss the point. The point is the fantasy that the U.S. military agrees to a forced confiscation program and that gun owners are obliterated in an attempt to resist by force of arms.

A conflict between the U.S. military and those who refuse to give up their civilian rifles would not be quick. It would not be "mostly peaceful," as the popular media euphemism goes. It certainly would not be bloodless. Indeed, forced door-to-door confiscation would undoubtedly lead to a great deal of death and brutality (if you think no-knock raids involving local police departments are dangerous, just wait until actual branches of the Department of Defense start kicking in doors). Things would only get worse from there. It would devolve into outright sectarian violence, which is and always will be hell on earth.

Ask the Northern Irish. Ask the Syrians. Ask the Rwandans.

Yet, despite history and a preponderance of evidence demonstrating just how costly and deadly these types of conflicts can be, some still wonder whether it would be so bad to pit the U.S. military against those persistent right-wing gun fetishists.

I assure you it would.

A conflict between U.S. gun owners and their own military would not be anything like "kinetic action" in far-off Afghanistan. It would not be as simple as calling in a drone strike on some remote mountain location thousands of miles away.

A fight between the citizenry and the government would create a warzone where the people work just as hard as the state to figure out where their antagonists, their friends, and their families live. It's easy to think the conflict would be quick and one-sided. Just call in a drone strike! Quick and one-sided — until, that is, the drone operator receives a package in the mail containing the remains of his parents. And that's after his other family members go missing.

This is how sectarian violence works. The warzone is where you live.

Do the people daydreaming about unleashing the U.S. military on gun owners sincerely believe it'll be easy to clear out Appalachia or the hollers of Kentucky? These are already nightmare scenarios for combat infantry, and they would only get worse once the "I just wanted to be left alone" crowd gets involved, which would almost certainly happen after otherwise uninterested or less-passionate citizens see the military turned on their neighbors.

The conflict may have started with the DOD pitted against just a small gathering of true, hardcore believers, but the opposition would swell once the calmer factions experienced the violence inflicted upon their communities by the fight between the opposition and the military. And the calmer factions would not even have to experience violence directly to feel compelled to join. They would join if for no other reason than self-preservation. Having tanks roll through your hometown will do that.

And yet, it gets worse.

An all-out shooting war would unquestionably go in the military's favor. They have the tools and the know-how. But this is not how it would play out. Retribution and retaliation on a smaller scale would be the strategy. When the feds pull a Waco on a community center in, say, Missouri, the other side will bomb a federal building. When the feds kill a number of combatants in battle or imprison suspected collaborators, the other side will figure out where the generals' families live. This is to say nothing of the damage to infrastructure and the havoc a prolonged conflict would wreak on supply lines, resources, and more. This goes on like this until one side is too exhausted to keep going. Which side will that be? The guy just following orders or the guy who lost his neighborhood to a drone strike?

Again, hell on earth.

This argument goes both ways. For the Second Amendment absolutist who says his AR-15 is what stands between him and tyranny: Think hard before engaging in armed conflict against the U.S. military. Do you really think you're going to Swamp Fox the Marines, the Army, the Navy, and the Air Force? Perhaps you'll survive. You may even win — but that's only after the feds raze your hometown.

So, please, I'm begging everyone, from the bottom of my heart: Stop fantasizing about this nonsense. It would not be quick. It would not be painless. You are daydreaming about something great and terrible, something in which you, your family, your friends, your representatives, and your colleagues will all be fair game for death.

Reactions: 338 Mollett
The miracle is where this article is published and who it’s for.

We understand. They don’t.

You shouldn’t go to war with the people that make your food. Refine your oil. Produce your power.

Many on the left have “extermination” stuck in their head and expect a genocidal war against the right to be clean and easy.

What's a glowie?
A glown!&&3r is a member of the Alphabet soup government who knowingly goes against common sense and the constitution to seek to entrap a US citizen in breaking the law. The fuck sticks at Ruby Ridge were all Glownibbas. Or Glowies for short.

The term comes from an austisic but brilliant guy who wrote his own computer programming language, kernel and full operating system. It was pretty much useless to anyone but him. Anyway, he made videos with political themes mixed with his genius and mental illness. He coined the term glowni&&er when describing the CIA presence on the internet. He said they were so obvious and stuck out with their grooming/baiting intentions that they glow in the dark.

The miracle is where this article is published and who it’s for.

We understand. They don’t.

You shouldn’t go to war with the people that make your food. Refine your oil. Produce your power.

Many on the left have “extermination” stuck in their head and expect a genocidal war against the right to be clean and easy.
They will get what they deserve

Reactions: HD1911
The ones who fantasize about another civil war would be the first ones to either off themselves or flee to Canada if another civil war actually happened.

Reactions: stefan73
Fed, DOD, sectarian violence; are these words supposed to scare me? Because they don't scare me as much as the thought of living under communist (or other tyrannical) rule.

I'm all for fighting with the pen until the sword has to take over. With each session of congress, each election, and each SC ruling, it becomes more clear what the solution will likely have to be.

BTW, there is always a third option: find a resource rich country that needs liberating and we can just head that way similar to how Europeans ended up here. At the end of the day, I don't believe there's a better place to live than here so this option is less compelling

There will be no "door to door" using the armed forces, or a showdown between citizens and military over gun rights....

"They" have the time, "we" have the watches... and we're constantly feeding the hand that is and will oppress us.

What I mean by that is what I've been seeing already. Dudes getting raided over something they mentioned to someone they think they know who ended up being a informant.

Cops get told that they're about to raid a bad dude house, he's dangerous etc. etc. evidence being enhanced to make the person look dangerous so the cops don't give a shit.

This is done one by one, little by little - one raid and one confiscation at a time over a period of really long time while also applying miniscule laws and regulations/restrictions where in 20 years we look back and realize we fucked up giving them a inch or two.

Watch who you talk to about what you own, what you think and what you're doing.

Last edited:
Fed, DOD, sectarian violence; are these words supposed to scare me? Because they don't scare me as much as the thought of living under communist (or other tyrannical) rule.

I'm all for fighting with the pen until the sword has to take over. With each session of congress, each election, and each SC ruling, it becomes more clear what the solution will likely have to be.

BTW, there is always a third option: find a resource rich country that needs liberating and we can just head that way similar to how Europeans ended up here. At the end of the day, I don't believe there's a better place to live than here so this option is less compelling
I believe thatAyn Rand had a nice little valley in Colorado picked out as the place where the makers could thrive. I’m betting that there’s a nice plot of America still that could be a free country.

I believe thatAyn Rand had a nice little valley in Colorado picked out as the place where the makers could thrive. I’m betting that there’s a nice plot of America still that could be a free country.
Based on the people I talk to, a little valley in Colorado likely won't hold us all...

ETA: @Bender is right, history teaches us even a little ridge in the middle of Idaho isn't remote enough

Last edited:
There will be no "door to door" using the armed forces, or a showdown between citizens and military over gun rights....

"They" have the time, "we" have the watches...

What I mean by that is what I've been seeing already. Dudes getting raided over something they mentioned to someone they think they know who ended up being a informant.

Cops get told that they're about to raid a bad dude house, he's dangerous etc. etc. evidence being enhanced to make the person look dangerous so the cops don't give a shit.

This is done one by one, little by little - once raid and one confiscation at a time over a period of really long time while also applying miniscule laws and regulations/restrictions where in 20 years we look back and realize we fucked up giving them a inch or two.

Who need enemies when you have friends like that who will turn you in. Weak sauce 37mm, I was hoping for at least a 40mm with spicy rounds. I guess being 3mm smaller never hurt anyone :ROFLMAO:

It's coming. Not real fond of the idea of having to deal with it... But the alternative is unacceptable.

And like Charlie tells Boss in Open Range... "Once it starts it's gonna be like nothing you've ever seen."

Keep that in mind.

It's going to be long, protracted, ugly, and blood-soaked. So if you decide to participate... Be ready to go all in and do the horrible ugly shit.

Like my dad used to say... "If I have to get up..."

If I am left with no other alternative than to resist, then all the rules and conventions are out the fucking window. All the nasty dirty tricks learned from Charlie and Haji are on the table.

Just some cheerful things to consider.

Mike

Nope. Have to disagree. They will never leave you alone. They will never think, “I have met my oppression limit” there is zero balance in what they do. They are a literal parasite. They can not create, they can only pervert and consume others work. There is no end to that black hole.

You have your weirdos on both sides. Anybody "wanting" a conflict is missing their marbles or lacking in foresight. Anybody who has deployed has seen what happens when rule of law goes out the window and it becomes everyman for themselves. People do stupid stuff when they get hungry.

How many people could sustain themselves long term in a conflict? Water, food, be able to defend themselves? How many all nighters can you pull guarding your castle? How can you safely raise/produce food without risking taking a round from a jealous/hungry neighbor or someone traveling through, who will pull security for you while doing it? How many people can store food long term? Prepare food without giving their position away? How many have medical training, understand wound care, have caches of food, vitamins to account for food/diet deficiencies? How many know how to remove waste? Who's pulling security while you drop a deuce? etc etc etc etc etc etc

And then there are the clowns that say "I'm just going to go around and take it":rolleyes:. Good luck with that. You might get lucky or you might run onto the wrong property. Night vision and thermals are only as good as the amount of batteries you have and some do not like rechargeable batteries. How many people have dogs or other animals that work as early warning or security?

Everybody wants to be a gangster until its time to be a gangster and then they become a little bitch.

^ Not worried about food , just gotta learn how to cook Democrat !
Sorry, don't really care for greasy foods. Some of us watch what we eat.
bubbles-look-up-meme.jpg

The article was surprisingly honest.
Too bad they overlooked violating Posse comitatus in addition to the 2A.
This should be a moral and philosophical issue, but it is not, because that trust has been broken and we are dealing with a new reality.

Pragmatically speaking, Power does not answer to the rules that restrain it, if it can break those rules with impunity.

corrupt power only respects greater power.

"They" have the time, "we" have the watches... and we're constantly feeding the hand that is and will oppress us.

This is done one by one, little by little - one raid and one confiscation at a time over a period of really long time while also applying miniscule laws and regulations/restrictions where in 20 years we look back and realize we fucked up giving them a inch or two.

So the police of a murderous oppressive gov’t aren’t our friends? You don’t say.

Reactions: Doc68
You have your weirdos on both sides. Anybody "wanting" a conflict is missing their marbles or lacking in foresight. Anybody who has deployed has seen what happens when rule of law goes out the window and it becomes everyman for themselves. People do stupid stuff when they get hungry.

How many people could sustain themselves long term in a conflict? Water, food, be able to defend themselves? How many all nighters can you pull guarding your castle? How can you safely raise/produce food without risking taking a round from a jealous/hungry neighbor or someone traveling through, who will pull security for you while doing it? How many people can store food long term? Prepare food without giving their position away? How many have medical training, understand wound care, have caches of food, vitamins to account for food/diet deficiencies? How many know how to remove waste? Who's pulling security while you drop a deuce? etc etc etc etc etc etc

And then there are the clowns that say "I'm just going to go around and take it":rolleyes:. Good luck with that. You might get lucky or you might run onto the wrong property. Night vision and thermals are only as good as the amount of batteries you have and some do not like rechargeable batteries. How many people have dogs or other animals that work as early warning or security?

Everybody wants to be a gangster until its time to be a gangster and then they become a little bitch.
I don’t want conflict. I just want people in mass to ignore the authority of the state, shun anyone taking a gov paycheck from society and protect one another along the way. It’s the ONLY way to restore the power back to the people.

Reactions: Doc68 and Bender

So....you are a nut job secessionist? Or a separatist? Or a supremacist?
Bad news for you. Those all sound the same to a Marxist. Sound the same, mean the same.

I find it strange, you equate secessionist with evil in one post, then suggest in another post something akin to secession.

Name one person on this forum that the popo, or military, would not be glamorized for taking down.
Oh my gawd....he had an ammunition plant (a simple, legal, reloading bench).
He had a huge arsenal of weaponry (2 bolt actions, a pistol, an AR, and a AK).
They had a full ammo bunker (2000 rounds of 22LR, 500 rounds 223, 2 boxes of 308).

This is how the left will justify themselves.
YOU were enemy of the state number 1.

Now imagine how they would glamorize taking down one of us that actually owned a few weapons with a reasonable amount of ammo.

Yea, it ain't gonna be purdy.
As for me ?
They come to my door and I'm not asking why anymore.....I already know why.
All that's left to settle is the cordite.

Reactions: Bender and HD1911
As for me ?
All that's left to settle is the condition.
See, if you are doing nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about.
Obviously, you knew you were doing something wrong, or you wouldn't have acted that way.

Theyve been teaching you that with the 13% for a while now. Its true right now, but those aren't the criminals they want to lock up, if it was they would keep them incarcerated. See 1/6 prisoners for reference.
"Show me the man, ill find you the crime."
Fair warning, the bastard who is famous for that quote, was framed and executed by his fellow comrades.

I know of at least one former three letter agency guy who openly recommends electro-optics from a fully owned CCP company. That's straight up traitorous and he can't be trusted.

So....you are a nut job secessionist? Or a separatist? Or a supremacist?
Bad news for you. Those all sound the same to a Marxist. Sound the same, mean the same.

I find it strange, you equate secessionist with evil in one post, then suggest in another post something akin to secession.
I merely pointed out that Ayn Rand was suggesting that the “makers” in America would reach a point where they would quit contributing. And find a place where they could innovate.

Ayn Rand is a dystopian novel and a warning, not a playbook. No different from Brave New World or 1984 or The Chrysalids or Fahrenheit 451.

But I would rather not see America broken up. And 1860 was not a venture that was likely to succeed…. Then or now.

Sirhr

Name one person on this forum that the popo, or military, would not be glamorized for taking down.
Oh my gawd....he had an ammunition plant (a simple, legal, reloading bench).
He had a huge arsenal of weaponry (2 bolt actions, a pistol, an AR, and a AK).
They had a full ammo bunker (2000 rounds of 22LR, 500 rounds 223, 2 boxes of 308).

This is how the left will justify themselves.
YOU were enemy of the state number 1.

Now imagine how they would glamorize taking down one of us that actually owned a few weapons with a reasonable amount of ammo.

As for me ?
All that's left to settle is the cordite.
Amen.

Read a local news blurb yesterday... Popo busted some dude... Headline said they found 10 lbs of meth, 96 guns, and over $80k "on his property."

Not in his house... But on his property.

I didn't bother to read the article so I don't know all the details... He might be/probably is guilty as sin... But my first thought was depending upon how much property he owns... How do they know it was all his? Might have been 100 acres of pasture with an old chicken coop in the back corner that a tweaker was using to cook dope in.

Point is... Just because the headline implies something doesn't mean squat The actual facts might be completely different.

A 5000 round "stockpile" might be a couple buckets of .22 LR that someone hoarded after the great .22 shortage a few years back. But they'll word it in a certain way to make a guy sound like Rambo.

Mike

A glown!&&3r is a member of the Alphabet soup government who knowingly goes against common sense and the constitution to seek to entrap a US citizen in breaking the law. The fuck sticks at Ruby Ridge were all Glownibbas. Or Glowies for short.

The term comes from an austisic but brilliant guy who wrote his own computer programming language, kernel and full operating system. It was pretty much useless to anyone but him. Anyway, he made videos with political themes mixed with his genius and mental illness. He coined the term glowni&&er when describing the CIA presence on the internet. He said they were so obvious and stuck out with their grooming/baiting intentions that they glow in the dark.
Wow man thank you for a real answer. Sounds like an intriguing dude

I know that all too well but I have also seen, experienced and lived the consequence of my kin acting out of pacifism, cowardice or disinterest (perhaps a mixture of all). Our lives always got worse when we ceded ground, always better when we stood ground.

Reactions: OkieMike