• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s for the shank!! new hooter girl added

mrhog

Major Payne
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2009
central florida(polk county)
nasty_zpsd829dfa4.jpg

fatwhitehooter_zps0420d8fb.jpg

Re: for the shank!!

Fuck you, Hog. Now I need eye bleach.

Dammit, I knew not to click on this thread, I freaking knew it. I guess curiosity killed the cat, or in this case, my eyeballs.

This helps: http://eyebleach.com/

I hadn't put my glasses on yet. Thought it said "For the shark". Thankfully I suffered only mild damage I as only plucked one eye out.

shade in the summer warmth in the winter there i just hope some poor bastard doesnt have to go home to this

They look like the chicks that hang around Benning...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shade in the summer warmth in the winter there i just hope some poor bastard doesnt have to go home to this </div></div>

He did and was unfortunately.....eaten.

Re: for the shank!! new hooter girl added

i would like to thank MrHog for the awesome, delightful, eyesight saving gif in his signature. Please sir, do not EVER change your signature. i hold you personally responsible for saving my vision by providing eye relief to the burn that was previously caused in this thread, and sparing me a life of blindness and non-shooting.

Thank you, that is all.

-Paulus

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mrhog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
nasty_zpsd829dfa4.jpg

fatwhitehooter_zps0420d8fb.jpg
</div></div>

Human shar pei's and I'm not convinced the Hooters one is not a dude with a terribly swollen left nutsack!

Dear God.
I was going to eat dinner before I went to bed.
Thats gonna make it hard ( to eat ) !

I got two lapdances from that Hooters chick before I figured out it was a guy.

Made the third one kinda weird....