• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

for the tier 1 guys....

cpt.creedmoor

womb raider
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2006
The Choo Choo (bakewell) TN.
so who is using this?..........

41026.gif

Re: for the tier 1 guys....

The items mossberg is coming out with lately really show that they're listening to the market and care about us.

This and the "chainsaw" shotgun are two items that are really pushing the envelope in tactical firearm technology.

Thank you Mossberg....you're true innovaters.

...You've officially gone full retard.

Wow... Perfect for the tactical 3 gun cowboy shoot. What did a mall ninja wear back in the old west??

If this isn't a spoof...........speachless

Thats goes right up there with the .22 they have with the .50 cal size muzzle brake on there to dampen that harsh recoil.

That has to be one of the most ignorant things I have ever seen.

Mossberg needs to stick to making shotguns, and even with that they still come out with some major WTF weapons

That shit looks like something you'd see made on the redneck show "Sons of Guns".

mwji5zw8ia.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Remnar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow... Perfect for the tactical 3 gun cowboy shoot. What did a mall ninja wear back in the old west??

If this isn't a spoof...........speachless </div></div>

I couldn't believe it and went their website and it is on the homepage. WTF are they thinking with that?

I thought it was a joke. Afterall, Mossberg can't be that retarded, can they? So I went to their website. Sure as shit, they actually make it!

They must have some clowns for employees.

All that tacticool bull crap and no peep sights? That's a deal breaker right there.

It needs a rail on top for an Eotech.

What bullets are the best for this to use in a 1000 yard shot that I can put through the scope of the others dudes gun???

I'll take 3...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IowaNoMoreSocal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cowboy barristas gone wild. </div></div>

Uh, hell yes?

292vfgp.jpg

That looked like some of the shit that my 10 year old and his friends tape together to play Aliens vs Cowboys in the back yard. Do they send a free "Clownshoes" sticker with it?

The worst is that some assclown earned a pretty good salary designing that travesity. No....the worst is that a larger assclown will buy it.

Gun

Haha. These are the things that keep me laughing. Better yet, I'm sure I'll see some yahoo at the range with one sometime in the near future. Having said that, if they got rid of the rails, flash hider, and fiber optics and used a LMT sopmod stock, then chamber it in .357, .44, or .45 LC I might consider putting it at the bottom of my Guns To Buy list. And that's a pretty long list...

I was looking for one of these just the other day as I was wondering if there were only a way to take 140 year old technology and make something uglier than the FNAR. I think we all owe a heartfelt thank you to Mossberg for taking the challenge head-on and exceeding all expectations.

(Sorry, Mr. Voss...you know it's true. But at least now the FNAR has something to take ot the prom...)

Depending on the thread pattern, and chambering this might make an outstanding suppressor host.

And all those doo dads will sell like gangbusters on ebay.

The only thing I've seen come close to this thing lately was a "Zombie" shotgun @ Cabelas. Whole bunch of rails and shit on a pump 12 ga...

It's fugly!

HotsunTX

im late to the game on this listing but is that real i cant find it on their websight, i think i got got
sleep.gif

Sad part is, I bet this will sell pretty good...just like Hi-points. Mossberg is a for-profit company after all. And I doubt the owners really care what we think of them when they are relaxing on their new yacht from the sales of this joke of a firearm

I do love the post title...haha

Oh shit is that for real? I thought it was some photo shop shit.
Will check it out.

Hell that shit is on their home page. I really thought this was a joke when I was readin this. I will have to get me one of these after I get done putting the lazer and tacticool flashlight on my super blackhawk ! Was also lookin for a 6 hole stock for a sharpes rifle. WTF !

I think it's another myth, like the MVP and MMR. So far, nobody seems to be stocking any of these.

this come in 22lr and 30/30 no way, they sould make this in a lot more way coooolllll not

...and I quote, "every 464 comes with a free gun lock, and 2 year warranty". I'm in...who'w with me?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpt.creedmoor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so who is using this?..........

41026.gif
</div></div>

Perfect for all of you urban cowboys.

They actually had this mall ninja stuff in the old west, but it was never portrayed by Hollywierd because it wasn't manly enough for John Wayne.....

Am I the only one shocked there isn't a RJF dremmeled into the stock of that?

Im going to so talk my local "Gun Gift To the World"(GGTW as he puts it) to stock these lol total riot, problem is the doctors and lawyers who know nothing and your everyday najia are raping these off the shelf i bet.

some one has to buy this!!! this the biggest thing seance the .25 caliber cartage, i know i know they built this after watching that American Guns (Gunsmoke) episode for the vet who lost the ability to hunt with a rifle. how awesome .... some one cumming out with a line of weapon that are hideous and a knock off of a good intention.

I think we all learned something here today, build it ugly and thell buy it. now lets jump in to the Toyota Prius and drive to San-Fransisco. we don't need the Corvette lets save the world!!!!

funnyasin.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is right up there with the new Van Halen travesity...."tattoo...tattoo..."</div></div>
I mean this in the nicest way (having never met you. You could be a stand up guy) But DAMN YOU TO HELL!!! I finally got that god-forsaken garbage song out of head last night! Just to read your post and start humming it again!
I hate you haha

I don't think that they will have really zeroed it in until we see the Nascar editions emblazoned with team colors, driver signatures, and car numbers.