• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For those who need an AR-15 lower

Re: For those who need an AR-15 lower

My local shop had about a dozen complete RRA lowers yesterday, priced at $395.

Higher than they were in early December yes, but that's more inventory than they've had since mid-December.

For that high a price, check armslist.com in any city. I see forged lowers all the time for $250-$300.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My local shop had about a dozen complete RRA lowers yesterday, priced at $395.

Higher than they were in early December yes, but that's more inventory than they've had since mid-December. </div></div>

OMG!!! I can imagine that price is why they had them in stock lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Caelumatra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OMG!!! I can imagine that price is why they had them in stock lol </div></div>

While that price is above RRA's MSRP, its not too bad when you consider stripped lowers are currently going for $200+ and LPKs are running $100+.

I understand that the market is crazy right now, I bought one of these in October 2012 for 65.00. They are ok pretty clean but for $200.00, I hold out for something a little better.

A local shop has their "house brand" complete lowers priced at $795 plus tax. I'm not sure that the market is normalizing yet...

Aero precision has them in stock too and they are selling at $200. Hopefully this will blow over and we can get this stuff around $65-$70 in the future.